IC Raid Monday 10/19 at 700p Server
Tribemates,

Jaba been being worried a bit 'cause nobody been seein' our Warlord, Sreng, 'round lately. He may be on dat sneaky business dat he like ta do so well, but me be worried anyhows. I'se gotsa report o' him being seen in da vicinity of dat dread place, Naxxramas, so I askin' fer volunteers fer a war band to go and search da place out. Even if Sreng not be in dere, dem liches need dere bony asses kicked periodically.

-Jabadue Bloodsnake, Farseer

((I am going to invite the guild through the in-game calendar. Please accept there so that I can tell what kind of numbers we may have. This is also a good opportunity for you to gear up. Also, I know some of you are more creative with the RP than me. Feel free to contribute here to stories motivating some IC raiding. I have the next few Mondays to organize this.

Also, I would like to keep the raid IC as much as possible, and to keep my vent instructions to a minimum. If you are unfamiliar with Naxx, please try to do a little reading on the encounters, which will speed us up.

If you have friends outside the tribe who might want to come, let me know and I will add them to the invite list.

The only requirement is to be level 80.))
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
My Shaman, Winlaklu, would love to go blow stuff up or heal, as needed.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Question: Are we going to find Sreng there?

I wanted Melikar to be present for when we do find out what happens, but I want to bring Sanidi to Naxx simply for gear. I'm kind of torn...
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
*The young orc frowns and nods slowly*
I will be there to assist you if you are in need of the Earthmother's gifts of healing and smashing things with maces.
((Bump. We still need some more to make a 25-man.))
Will do my best to attend. Work though is retarded and i have no clue what time i'll be getting off <mumbles something about the army>
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
You have my sword and my song, should you need them.

-Dreadsinger
I will lend my claws to the aid of the Ironsong Tribe if your own ranks have too many other tasks to fulfill. I know the loss of the Warlord has taken a Grim Toll on the Tribe, and I will help visit the same fate upon the evil within the necropolis. If the Warlord lies within, we shall find him or avenge his bones; if he be not inside the city of death, we shall have visited a lasting doom upon the Scourge in the name of the Horde. Either way, the restless spirits call Nganga to fight if he is needed.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
If I return from today's ... search ... by that time, I will be there to support my loved ones in any way I can.

(( There's a good chance I'll be home by then, but the vagaries of public transportation always leave a little doubt. ))
Zerthis strode into the guildhall and noticed a new mark upon the totem. He began to read with great interest.

"Hmm... I must consult the spirits on this matter."

Zerthis sat down and crossed his legs. He began his mental preparations, just as his master had taught him so long ago. Once his mind slipped into a trance like state he began to chant. "Spirit of Earth, I ask of you, where does Sreng tread upon you?" He felt a strange sensation then nothing. This was quite odd. He started to chant yet again. "Spirit of Air, I ask of you, does Sreng still draw breath?" Zerthis felt a gentle breeze upon his skin, rustling his cloths and hair. The breeze lasted no more than twenty seconds and was gone.

Zerthis slowly opened his eyes and then slumped over. The mental and physical strain from contacting the spirits of nature, were not without cost.

Zerthis finally stood on shaking legs and composed himself. "Sreng still lives, this I am certain of. His location is clouded to me. It would make sense that his location is not detectable, if he is indeed in the vicinity of the dread citadel. The fel magic of the Lich King is too strong."

Zerthis frowned and ground his teeth together.

"I will accompany your war band, Jabadue! We will find him and take down the dread citadel in the process, Gol'kosh!"
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
(( I apologize for not making it to the raid, especially after i made such a deal about everyone needing to RP more. Long story short, after an incredibly horrid day in the army, i'm stuck working a 24hr shift on short notice ( as in... 5mins before I'm supposed to report) and have a crappy internet connection thanks to asbestos lined barracks walls... go Army. <rolls eyes. ))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
RIghts afore we all set to go inta Naxx and rescue him, Sreng come stumblin' out all coughin' n' sick lookin'. He had ta go lay down, but told us ta go in an see what was causin' dis sickness. He bet thinkin' it was da bugs causin' it. We all ready to do dat, and go in an clear dem bugs out. On dere boss, Maexxna, I be findin' a bunch o' dem Tricky Treats. When I ate one o' dem it makin' me sick, so da scourge be lacin' da Hallow's Eve candy wit some contagion. It make me sad ta think of all da kiddies gettin' sick from dere Tricky Treats. We grab a sample and take it to da authorities in Dalaran to analyze and put da warnin' out.

Hail Ironsong! We done saved da Tricky Treatin'!

-Jaba