I will be away.
As some of you already know, I am moving this week, somewhat unexpectedly. Where I am going (my parents' place) there are no cable/dsl capabilities... it's just too rural. I expect to be there for a couple of months at most, but, yes. >.< I do plan on getting a 56k modem for my computer and seeing if I can get that to work at all, but I have no hopes for being able to raid in the immediate future.

These things never care about coming at convenient times or making things easy, and I am very sorry, all of you, to do this on such short notice... but Life has happened, and it's taking me with it. Hopefully, for the betterment of all concerned. I -will- be back, although it will take a little time. And I hope you crazy lot will take me back when the time comes!

I will still be on the forums in the meantime, and possibly braving the dialup in the evenings... we will see. Best of luck and much love to all of you.

-Sarah
Permission denied. I expect to see you on time, on tuesday. =P
You will always have a place with us Narnar. We'll find a temporary person(emphasis on temporary), though no one can fill your shoes. When you get your modem we'll go pewpew stuff with Eonah.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Silly Mizar, you know I'm never on time.

And Efluvious, that means... a lot. Thank you.

<3
Naruth,

I know I'm not truly a part of team SnG, but I wanted to send you my best wishes during your move. I have had a very fun time running with you guys when it's possible, and you are a big reason for that. Take care of yourself, and enjoy riding the wave that is called, "life."

Good luck to you, and we'll see you soon.

~ Krell
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Oh dear, where will we pour all of that water?

Seriously, here's wishing that everything works out in the best possible way. We will miss you, and we can never replace you. Hurry back if you are able.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
But what will we do without our Sarah!? :o
You need to do what you need to do, everyone understands this here. While I may not like your leaving, I know why it needs to happen. The best of luck to you in it. And if you even think of being a stranger, doom shall happen to you.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Does this mean Vanea will be more obnoxious than ever without you to keep him in line?

I kid. Come back soon. We'll all miss you.
And you will be missed!

Please stay in touch and let us know how things are going for you.
*insert more obnoxiousness here*

Maybe you should just come live with me or something. *eyes it* Maybe not.. I'm sure I'd get smacked in game and soundly across the head and shoulders for being a dork all the time.

in all seriousness, good luck to you, and if you need anything or there is anything I can do for you, you know how to reach me.

We'll be awaiting your return eagerly. I'll make sure to throw extra water at Jabadue and Mahiah and make sure they drink it for you.
Sarah,

I'll miss you so much! We all will. Sometimes thing happen, seemingly not for the best at the time, but after a while you realize it really is for the best and it's not quite so tender then.

I hope whoever steps in for you at Kara knows how big of shoes they have to fill. Come back soon, Narnar! I need someone to help me keep these boys in line! You know how rotten they are. /flops

And remember...I still have that pillow and blanket and intarweb! Please keep in touch or yes.../doom

Love ya, dearling
~Lisa
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Ack!

Like others, I'm sad to see you go, and I will miss you dearly. A huge part of the reason I feel extremely welcomed in IST circles is because of you.

Visit often and keep sending me lockboxes!
/flop
/love

As a sort of update –
I am here, my things are here, my cat is here, and we’re sort of settled in. I’ve tried WoW a couple of times on the dial up, and while it works, it’s very sketchy. I’ve had it sit at about 800 latency for an hour, which is playable, and then had it hover around 7,000-8,000, which is... not so much. It’s about as I expected. I might be able to handle small groups, but not instances, and certainly not a raid. It’s just too unreliable. Alas. I am stubborn, though, and I’ll be poking around some despite the painful lag, most likely on Aeorie (go, go skilling up mining!) so please bug me if you need anything!

And also, you lot...
Krell, if we could take 11 in at once, you would be my 11th in an instant. You’re wonderful to have around and also utterly ridiculous and I love you to bits for it. Jaba, I have it on good authority that “all that” water is being poured into your and Mahiah’s bags. Now drink it, darn it! Big Grin Tet, if you meant all the doom that you’ve sent upon me over the years, I’d be in a sad state indeed. I love you dearly, you know that, and you also know I can’t stay away. Grey, yes, yes, that is /exactly/ what this means. I am very sorry, and god help you all. Psion, thank you for everything. And *sniffs* give the tree and the troll extra manas for meee! V... yes, you so would. And all things in time, dear, all things in time. Mahiah, you’re a darling and I will miss you so much! Every time I think of a new nonsense word I think of you! Thog, you’d best be happy for that new helmet, ‘cause give me a few weeks and I will be pelting you good with boxes!

*hugs them all*
Good luck tonight and in the next weeks!
Nonsense word?! /flop They all mean something and you know it <nodsnods> :wink:
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Thanks for the update, Nar. It's nice to hear from you, even if you're not able to join us in Karazhan. Please keep giving updates on how things are going. We had some very skilled replacements helping to heal this weekend, but no matter how well they play, it's just not the same as having you with us. You bring something very special to our group, and until you return to us, Smash & Grab just won't be the same. *hug*

In other news, I got my necklace this weekend! So you can feel free to do what you want with the one you've got stashed in the bank. No need to feel guilty for melting it. Smile Oh, and I got a shiney new staff, too.