I think this may be the right place for this subject
Ok tribe members i'm here to make a deal with you all! I need runecloth and alot of it!

I am finally revered with Silver Moon city and I desperatly want a hawkstrider! Now I have done my calculations and I need roughly 280 stacks to turn into to get my second last mount! ( just a talkbuk after this one and i'll have all the mounts) I am willing to pay a fair gold price for what you may have stasted away on an alt or if you like i can trade in good potions or transmutes.

So what do you all say ?

*~Amaran~*
My Alliance main can get it by the bushel if I could get it to you.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Ah man, I had a whole bank full I was collecting to get Verruckter's Kodo- but I sold it when they changed the PvP system and made it easier for him =/
Sorry Amaran, I am saving all my Runecloth so I can get Cloudjumper a nice wolf mount.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Well thanks to Goldberry i am down two more stacks off that total! much appreciated!

Shealtiel it can be done easily just have to arrange a time on how and when to do this...

*~Amaran~*
Just bumping up this post.
I am still in need of runecloth and the numbers are going down slightly,I am still in need of 180 more stacks

*~Amaran~*
Playing Alteric Valley is a good way to get Horde rep too.
I know it is,an I am completly burnt out on AV I refuse to go back

*~Amaran~*