I'm not dead yet!
Hello! As some of you may have noticed, I've dropped off the face of the game, as has Coranda. We're both very busy with classwork and real life. We try to make it on when we can, but those times are few and often much too short to really see how things are. So I'm making this topic.

If you ever need me (Or her, I suppose, though I can't promise for her) to do or make anything, leave a message here and I'll try to be there/get it done. Or if you'd just like to say hello... Say it here. I don't really have enough free time to peruse the forums often, but I will try to make a habit of checking this topic at least once every two or three days.

I hope everything is going well.

-Amato (Not Haida)
Hi Amato! We miss you and Coranda! <hugs to both of you> Good luck in your classes and come back to us soon! Big Grin
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
We're here, when you have time! Good luck, and see ya in a bit.
Haida! We miss you! :twisted:

We miss that Amato guy too...
Efluvia Wrote:Haida! We miss you! :twisted:

We miss that Amato guy too...

Darn you, Fluvie! You stole my thunder! I was going to say the exact same thing.

<Walks away, cursing under his breath about those darn shadow priests>
*laughs* Yes, yes, I've disappeared. I snuck into the Scarlet Monastery to look up a footnote, and wouldn't you know it, those dusty old shelves in the back just tumbled down on me! I'm sure I'll manage to dig my way out of here someday...

Mm, actually, being trapped in the Scarlet Monastery would probably be more exciting than what I'm actually doing, but that's all right. The thesis monster has glommed onto me, and isn't going to let go until I've coughed up all the pages it requires.

By all means, do poke me here, or poke Amato (or anyone in Fallen Virtue, for that matter... they'll poke Calormen, which is just like poking me.), and I will find time to come say hi. I might not be able to make complete sentences, but I'll certainly give it a go. *grins*

-SWC Cora
Amato and Coranda - you are missed, but we understand that rl comes first *sigh* Hurry back!
I miss you too, Brother. It seems just yesterday I headed into the Dreaming again to help hold back the Nightmare. And now I return, only to find you gone. This will only confuse the tribe more, I fear.

In so, we shall repeat: Haida is white, Amato is black. Haida balances nature, Amato seeks the feral aspects of nature. Haida is cute, Amato is all scarred up. Haida is back, Amato is gone.

(( As a player, every now and again you need a break. I mean "you" in the royal sense. I had to take breaks, to find I come back refreshed. Take care of what you need to take care of in the world, and hopefully we will see the both of you soon! ))

~Haida (not Amato)