I'm a paladin...
Those who know me have a good idea why I just had to share this clipwith everyone.

And hi, Ironsong. I miss you all a great deal!

-Irasis
Haha, I just saw that the other day. It slew me. Simpsons last night was also awesome.
*chuckles* Cute.
Now, how is a mage going to use a Holy Avenger? And I can't believe you made no elf comments; I'm proud!

Hi, by the way. Big Grin
Naruth Wrote:Now, how is a mage going to use a Holy Avenger? And I can't believe you made no elf comments; I'm proud!

Hi, by the way. Big Grin

You're right! I must be slipping in my old age. A Holy Avenger would burn an elf to a crisp.

Elves, you see, are vile creatues interested only in relativistic morality as related by the "balance of nature," often called "the cycle." But those of true faith understand that elves merely veil their hedonistic immorality under the cover of a false and dangerous religions and unspeakable culture.

Those of true moral temperament and firm faith should not be swayed by the sinful nature of the elves. They are immodest in manner, dress, and temper; a dangerous combination that could tempt those of lesser moral fiber. So take care, those who thirst for a life of righteousness, and who seek only purity of mind and action, to guard against distraction and temptation, for that is the path to damnation.
/golfclap

I almost miss Vidus now. Big Grin
Don't make me set you on fire.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.