I'm Fabulus!!
Hey all...some know me already and some don't.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Fabulus - Explorer, Ambassador, Crusader, Flame Keeper, the patient and all the of the Faction ones
Primoris - Ambassador, Crusader, Flame Keeper, the patient and all the of the Faction ones

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Fabulus - Orc Hunter
Primoris - Tauren Warrior (Prot/Fury)
Blackgoat - Undead Priest (Shadow/Holy/Disc)
Quirinus - Blood Elf Mage (Arcane/Fire)
Specops - Blood Elf Paladin (Prot/Ret)
I have one of everything but these are well to decently geared

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Raided ICC with you all many times until RL took over. Want a regular guild run for Cataclysm. I already raid with Ironsong so why not make it official. Most will know me as Fabulus the Orc Hunter, some as Primoris the Tauren Warrior, Blackgoat the priest in the early days and others as Specops the Pally Tank. I am available for all roles really but Fab and Prime are my mains.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Fabulus - Maxed Leatherworker and Skinner
Primoris - Maxed Blacksmith and Miner
Specops - Maxed Jewelcrafter
Blackgoat - Maxed Tailor and Jewelcrafter

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Nocturnal and Discord

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I raid with Ironsong many times and have always enjoyed it.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Helping Anca with her Gear...lol

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I had to leave wow before downing the LK and I want to finish him off. After LK then Deathwing must die.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
If I say fishing will you think I am odd?

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have indeed read the code of conduct and agree fully. Only comment I had is that I had to search to find it...but that could just be me.
By taking a look at your application, you seem to be wanting a raiding guild and that is not what Ironsong is.

We're a role-play guild and that comes first above all else when it comes to inducting people into our tribe. Yes, we do raid, but we're not hardcore or anything of the like. Very casual at that and that is how we like it here. Also, this wasn't filled out in any type of in-character format. There are plenty of other guilds out there that do much more raiding than we do. We have plenty of people from other guilds we do raid with (Discord being one of those).

But if you want to be part of Ironsong, your character, character history and story are what you should be passionate about before any raiding.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Melikar said it as best as any of us could. We're more than happy to have you if you're a roleplayer and would post an in character application.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Well I for one take issue with your name. We all know that I, Noodlemortis, possess the most fabulous hair in all Azeroth. In order to avoid potential confusion and embarrassment for yourself, I have to ask you to change your name to something a little less impressive... perhaps "Prettygood" or "Nottooshabby".

*flips his hair for all too see*
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
I feel like I should weigh in here just a little bit.

1) The roleplay aimed replies are *very* important and I would love to see the Fabulus RP style.

2) That being said, I was guildmates with Fabulus when I was in Discord (as an officer) and he is a great player, friendly, fair-minded, focused, and a darn good hunter.

Again, I can vouch for the player, though I would *love* to see an RP application for the toons.

- Phoro.
Hey Fab,

Sorry about the lateness of this post. I am in Korea for 3 months and not keeping up with WoW much.

I also have to vouch for Fabulus. I enjoyed raiding with him.

IST has never been purely about the RP, and I believe there is room for players' of all styles. Certainly, in Wrath, raiding was much more of our focus, and therefore, for those of us who raid, having good raiders is important. Nevertheless, the in-character application is an important part of who we are, as is ic guild chat. If you are still interested, I encourage you to give it a go. The next step would be to attend a moot at 600p Server on Thursday. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be around, and honestly, I am not sure what officer are active these days or not.

Best,
Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Jaba you are correct, however, we have an application process that we have followed for years, and it is still how we take applications for members.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
((I try to keep out of these things since I am not an officer or anything but I gotta say something here. Even our website states clearly we are an RP guild. He is looking for a raiding guild, which we are not. We don't even raid as a guild anymore so what hes looking for we have nothing close to offer. I understand hes your buddy but as a whole...as a guild...we are RP. Or have we become a raiding guild and half of us haven't been informed yet?))
jabadue Wrote:..., the in-character application is an important part of who we are, as is ic guild chat. If you are still interested, I encourage you to give it a go. The next step would be to attend a moot at 600p Server on Thursday.

Please read what I wrote. I clearly endorsed the application procedure and the RP nature of the tribe.

I hope we can raid as a tribe in Cataclysm.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
((...that application didn't strike me as being anywhere close in IC.))
Relax guys, this is a pretty simple issue. I remember Fabulus and enjoyed playing with him. He is not your standard raid-guild type and is a very nice person.

Fabulus, if you would like to join Ironsong, please redo your application in an RP style. At the core we are an RP guild and it is a tradition we maintain. I look forward to seeing more of you. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
I have nothing against Fabulus personally, and I hope it wasn't taken that way.

I was merely stating the fact that, by the looks of his app, he wanted a raiding guild. If he's willing to make the character and play as an RPer as well, by all means. I agree with Jaba that I hope we do raid more as a guild in Cata (guild achievements ftw).

Do as Kosath said and re-do the app as an in-character description and we're good. Smile
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Remember this day as it shall be the greatest day in Azeroth, the day Fabulus the Orc god spoke in your presence. My Human pet has been beaten for his conduct and will no longer speak as I have removed his tongue. I shall now take a moment from slaying the lesser beings of the Alliance to formerly make statements to your tribe. Take them as scripture or be warned.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Fabulus the Orc Hunter. My name need not be stated for I am known in all lands by all races. I am an Ambassador with all the great Horde races and feared by all those in the alliance. I have explored the world and mated with many. I have selected only the most wise and powerful females from each race to extend my lineage. As a result I have fathered many great warriors who are they themselves Demi-gods and available for epic deeds. As I do not recognize the lesser victories of inferior species I will say only this in response to an insult above. My hair is Legendary as it is a symbol of my deeds. My name is Fabulus for there can only be one.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Fabulus the Orc Hunter God

These are my spawn, know them for they are known to many.
Primoris - Tauren Warrior, the strength of his Titan's grip rivals none, the power of his shield will block armies.
Blackgoat - Undead Priest, powerful in the black arts. He steals the soul of inferiors and restores that of his allies.
Quirinus - Blood Elf Mage, named by his mother and a master of the conjured arts of fire and arcane
Specops - Blood Elf Paladin, Epic twin to Primoris from another female. Yes my seed is that epic.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am Fabulus, I have defeated many and will defeat many more. My existence is an enigma for one so great should not exist.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I produce only the finest armor of leather and chain from the skin of my enimies.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have graced Nocturnal and Discord with my presence for a fee.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have spilled the blood of many foes with your tribe. The blood was sweet and warm to my lips. I seek to taste the blood of Deathwing, to skin the scales from the dragon and create legendary armor.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Only one trial that cannot be named. Simply put I shall destroy the Alliance from within.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I hunt the Lich King himself, his head to be mounted on my mantle as a warning to all and his body as food for my pets.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Fishing soothes the unchained beast within.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
The code need not be read…only obeyed.
Greetings Fabulus. You are known to us and your application had been noted. An officer will contact you to discuss your membership.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Dear Fabulus,

Have you been drinking?

Love,
Noodlemortis

p.s. You have grease in your hair.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]