I know this is sudden
but I am quitting the game. My account expires friday, and I'll be gone until then. I want to thank everyone for all you've done for me and for the friendships I've made. I may reactivate my account in the future, but for now I need to stay away from the game. I'll come to the forums though from time to time.

I'd also like to thank the officers of the tribe for the wonderful guild they have created, and all they've done for me.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
*blink* Damn man, going to miss you Sad Do what you think is best though, and best of luck to ya. Hope you can come back at some point!
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I wish you the best of luck in whatever's coming!
Fluvior,

I've had tons of great times in game with you, remembering makes me smile and then snicker at all the goofiness. I'll miss it and you.

I've already given you my good luck wishes. I won't say good bye 8-)

Behave yourself...if possible.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Good luck, Efluvious. Sorry to see you go.
Server's gonna feel that much emptier without ya, but I can understand needing to leave...sometimes the game just takes too much from us.
I'm going to miss you Flu. Thank you again for the UBRS run to kill Rend, and I'll never forget that one of the first things I saw when I took Willexis to see Zul'Aman was you, flagged, naked, and dancing. Hope to see you again.

~Zeb'ra
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Wow... I'm sorry to hear this. Losing you will be a sore blow to the Tribe indeed.

Efluvious, you've long been an examplar of the kind of player Ironsong was meant to host. You've been consistently helpful, friendly, positive, supportive, and creative in your approach to solving problems. I'm thankful that we had that Karazhan run last week; it was great fun to run instances with you. I wish that the circumstances of my life permitted me more time to have played with you.

I have every confidence that you're making this decision for all the right reasons. Please don't be a stranger. You're always welcome by the Tribe's hearthfire.

Lok'tar Ogar,

Dayv
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Well this is depressing, but I understand your reasons. I wish you the best of luck man. And as odd as it may sound, don't hesitate to ask for help. I know most of us are thousands of miles apart, but math and physics tend to lend themselves well to online communication. Not to mention that some of us may have been out of school just long enough to find them "fun" at times. Wink

Anyway, I trust you won't make this permanent, so we'll see you again.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Good luck my friend...you were always fun and friendly!
Greg, this isn't going to be the same without you... but you've been so giving of yourself for so long to all of us and as much as I selfishly hate to see you go, I am glad you're taking some time for you. I'm honestly surprised it took this long; it's been a long time coming, but I'm glad we got to keep you for a while longer. I hope you're able to focus on the things that truly matter to you, and do all those things you need and want to do in the time that you'd otherwise just be dorking around with us. Wink I'm going to miss you more than I know how to say... your wit and optimism, thoughtless generosity, level-headed foresight, and the wisdom that always startled me in someone my age.
You know better than to let this be goodbye.
<3 muchly.
Hate to see you leave, you were (and are)an important part of the Tribe!

And Kosath . . . Physics . . . fun? Ewwww
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Leaving? So soon? :?

Well take care and good luck, Eflluvious. We'll keep you in touch Smile
Sorry to see you go efluvious

Can understand it though.

See you around
Saltin (mage 375tailor ,375 enchanter)
Lucrenda (Rogue 375miner ,352 smith)
Asaram (Hunter 375skinner 351 leatherworker)
Pahakan (Warrior 350herbs 375alchemy )
Mantiki (Shaman 355miner 363engineer)
Hoti (Warlock 190Miner 350 jeweler)
Have Alt Will Travel