Huzzah!
Thanks to Kretol and Vanea, I now have access to this super sekrit sekshun!

Anyway, I will be on a plane leaving 8 PM Friday March 16.... (Not this coming Friday but the next one.) I can probably make it to the March 17 run, but to be fair to whoever you guys get to sub for me on that Friday maybe I shouldn't...?
*grumbles* I have just been informed that my plans this weekend have been made for me >.> Efluvious and Mizar are included in this, I think. Things aren't solid just yet, but expect us to be late or absent to at least one of our raids. More as they develop.
Fired.
Double fired
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Angering the healers is a bad idea Anathamon...
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Confusedhock:
:arrow: fired :!:

I'm still game tho.
As if a mage would know anything about firing stuff.

Wait...
Efluvious Wrote:Angering the healers is a bad idea Anathamon...

That's why I have bubble and hearth. I PHEAR NOTHING!
Mass Dispel!
PWNZED!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
That ain't fair, I'm open Friday night for once...
Anathamon Wrote:*grumbles* I have just been informed that my plans this weekend have been made for me >.> Efluvious and Mizar are included in this, I think. Things aren't solid just yet, but expect us to be late or absent to at least one of our raids. More as they develop.

So, have they developed more, yet? Are we gathering tonight with or without you?

And, if we'd like I can ask if any HW folk are keyed.
Alright, tonight, Me, Efluvious, and Anathamon have had our schedules decided for us, so we will be unable to come tonight, and will probably be late tomorrow night.. bad weekend..
<frumples> What!?
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
D'oh! Yeah, this isn't cool, but is necessary, unfortunately. If you can fill the slots I would suggest doing so, and trying for at least the horseman, and maybe the maiden as well. Rest assured though when we have everybody in our group there, we will conquer!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
thoguht Wrote:Thanks to Kretol and Vanea, I now have access to this super sekrit sekshun!

Anyway, I will be on a plane leaving 8 PM Friday March 16.... (Not this coming Friday but the next one.) I can probably make it to the March 17 run, but to be fair to whoever you guys get to sub for me on that Friday maybe I shouldn't...?

I've been invited for some table-top rping on Sat while I'm down in San Francisco, and, as I get a chance to do this like once every three years, I can't make it to Sat either. Smile