How to Break Into the Arcatraz 70d
Hey again,
Thought it would be best to post the quests separately so respond to this posting if you are interested in getting a key to Arcatraz for your main or alt. This quest takes us into Tempest Keep, so anyone wanting to go there anyway is also welcome.
Thanks,
-Cordeiris

(Here's the quests, also copied from Thotbott)
A'dal has tasked you with the recovery of the Top and Bottom Shards of the Arcatraz Key. Return them to him, and he will fashion them into the Key to the Arcatraz for you.
Top Shard of the Arcatraz Key: 0/1
Bottom Shard of the Arcatraz Key: 0/1
A message was embedded in the ata'mal crystal that you recovered. Nexus-Prince Haramad has given us information vital to our campaign against Tempest Keep.

He tells us that there are two pieces, shards to a key, which, when combined, will unlock the keep's Arcatraz satellite.

One half is possessed by an ancient in the Botanica known as Warp Splinter. The other is held by Pathaleon the Calculator inside the Mechanar.

Bring both shards to me and I will combine them into the Arcatraz key.
Maybe the best way to organize this is to set a time and date to shoot for.

So, anyone wanting to get a Key to Arcatraz, get your quest chain done before hand (post here if you need help with it or contact me in game and we'll see what we can do) and let's try to get this together for next week.

How about Tuesday (I think most other nights have guild events already) at 5:30 pm, server time?

I know Dyonis said he was interested in this one, and Dai volunteered to help. So that's three.
Anyone else?