Hope you've got some gold banked away...
I got tipped to this interesting article through a post on the Classic Battletech boards, of all places. I'm not a regular reader of WoW Insider, so this may be old news to some of you.

The article

Bottom line: it's gonna be expensive in Northrend!
*Falls over, twitching and frothing at the mouth*
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
*peers at the 45g in her pouch, leftover from money she borrowed to respec and train*

Um....... I has to stay in Outland?
Just remember: We'll also be making a TON more money in Northrend!
Yeah I think that's needlessly alarmist. Heh, you should see some of the Death Knight "prep" sites I've read. Those of you who know what I've been doing to get ready - I'm just scratching the surface in my preparations, trust me.

Take it easy,
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Any basic recommendations for those of us pondering creating a DK?
*looks in bag* Well I have close to the high end 70-77 costs that the article lists and if the gold in Northrend is going to be that good I don't think I have a problem. ^.^
Lhuurssa Wrote:Any basic recommendations for those of us pondering creating a DK?

Farm gold on an Alt....thats all I can give.
Just chill and collect gold as you go. It should be an enjoyed part of the leveling and end game experience to work for those mounts and skills.