Home problems...again: update
So, I am (once again) dealing with problems at home, school and the like. If I start showing up online a lot less, you will know why.

Also, if anyone has a spare room or couch they could spare, I would totally be willing to, like, live with you and get away from here. I'll even pay rent! As much as Krell may try to tell you otherwise, I do give people their money! Big Grin

(joking about that last bit, but I seriously want to leave this place.)

~Mel

Update: Starting tomorrow night, I will most likely be gone indefinitely. At least a month or two. Have fun in Ulduar and down those bosses for me, I won't be around to help. Not going to say why as I am too embarrassed to, to be honest. But each and every one of you has made this game awesome for me and I love getting together on Friday nights and being nerds.

Sreng, I wish I could borrow that tent now. Guess it will have to wait for a few months, ne? This is not the end of me being around, more like a break. My biggest problem will be finding something to do. Because I won't have WoW to take up all my free time.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Well, if parents weren't a total PITA to teenagers, why would they ever leave, get out on their own and such. I think it is just how things are meant to be, you will be surprised how much you like your parents place when you don't live there.

~Dai
I've got a tent you can borrow for at least one weekend during the month of August.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
There's your update
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Well, Dai's right about most teenagers, but we've talked, Melly, so I know where you're coming from. *hugs* I would gladly share my room, but it requires a trek to NY.

I actually found da pokeymans a nice distraction from wow @.@

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems at home Melikar 4 2,546 01-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Ronx