History of Konfucius
In my early years my parents had humble tent just on the mulgore/barrens border. We lived well off of the plentiful strider and cougar that roamed the lands of mulgore. We put up with centaur attacks at times but they died off as my father became stone guard of thralls army. Thats where things changed.

It had been two years since my father joined thrall's ranks and everything seemed fine. Mother took me up to the crossroads at time to admire grunt's and such. But this day we couldn't leave the home. Storm clouds were coming, and father was soon home. The rain started pouring four minutes before father road up upon his Kodo. He was bleeding. Mother rushed over and her face turned from panic to fear within a few seconds. I was confused, until thrall came marching upon the wet ground. His armor shining with a splendor unmatched by the grunts in the crossroads. It was amazing. He was amazing, but at the same time horrible. The look on his face was one of pure hate, I couldn't put my finger on it until he struck my father and mother. They fell simotaneously onto the ground creating a watered down pool of blood. I stood horrified in the rain soaked lands I once loved. My parents home was their deathbed.

I learned afterwards my mother and father had betrayed thrall's army by leaking raid information to the humans in stormwind. They were executed on charges of treason. I never once went back to the barrens. I couldn't hate thrall for what he did. It was law and I couldn't stop it.

So now I set out for revenge, not on that of thrall, no, but on the humans who damned my parents and gave our family a horrible reputation. The alliance is my enemy, and will be until the day I fall.

Hopfully this shed a bit of light on whom I may be, and my certain reasons for giving my efforts at the battlegrounds.
[Image: legendm.jpg]
[Image: NMrob.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ctprofiles.net/1505357">http://ctprofiles.net/1505357</a><!-- m -->