Heroics
I wanted to let everyone know that I plan to do heroic Nexus two more times at least this week. I don't know what else is happening,besides moot (and perhaps Naxx again?), but there's nothing on the in game calender yet for the month. I want to try and go either Monday (today), Tuesday or Wednesday starting at around 3:30-4:00 server time. If people can only go a bit later, I don't mind, but I need to aim for being done by 6pm.

I chose Nexus because it's not too hard, goes pretty fast and yields five Emblems of Heroism. I'm going two more times this week specifically to get more Emblems so I can upgrade my shield to heal Naxx with. After this, I wouldn't mind going a couple times a week to help other people get what they need, through Emblems or drops. I know I'm going to be helping Dai do heroic Utgarde in order to get a new sword he wants, for example.

If you'd like to go to Nexus this week you can post, or send me an in game mail or just whisper me when you see me on. I'm dragging Dai along, so what we're looking for is three DPS, at least one who can CC.

Thanks... And I hope I put this in the right spot. Seemed Northrend raiding was close enough to Northrend heroics. Smile
If I am online I would be happy to help, I need 4 more badges for my tanking neck piece. Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I'd be able to attend at that time today!