Heroic runs
I'm looking to set up a guild group to run through heroics, both gearing us up, and snagging a whole bunch of guild achievements. To this end, I'd like to schedule a group to run tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th) at 8am Server time (1pm eastern), with a follow up on Friday, same time.

Kindly post a role and average gear level (to make sure you can get in to the heroics)

Myself, DPS, item level 337
I would love to join you, however, none of my toons are to 85 yet. Sad

8 AM server is actually 11 AM eastern. Did you mean 10 AM server (1 PM eastern) ? Cause 8 AM seems pretty early to me. o_o
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I'd love to do heroics, but for one thing, I'm at work at that time of day <.<

The other problem is that I think Kosath and I are the top geared tanks in the guild atm and it looks like we're both a few points shy of being allowed to queue. We probably need to run a few more normal modes first because I imagine running at the minimum iLvl we'll be struggling. Also, we currently have 1 L85 healer as far as I can tell (Eruadan) and he seems to be in the same gear boat as us tanks.

I'm not trying to spoil your parade or anything, just be aware that you are more gear progressed than most of us (outside of Kretol who is more machine than man)
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Shalisha (formerly Shantow) is approaching level 85, but I am at work during those times. I'm curious, what is the minimum gear level to queue for Heroics? I need something to shoot for! Smile
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
The dungeon finder tool says 329, but for those of us with multiple specs, there is a good chance that what we actually equip to fight with will be lower than what the tool thinks we have, which concerns me... unless Blizzard took that into account, which I doubt.
I am of appropriate level and item level. I should be around tomorrow around that time but my family can be a bit unpredictable and I may be dragged away somewhere. I will try and be on around the time you posted.
Mage dps 330I l
That's too early for me during the week but ill be happy to run one wed night around 6p server
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]
I am just 4 points away from being able to do heroics ... *fudge fudge fudge*. I am well geared to to heroics! -Mula
Don't forget to check the faction quartermasters for your rep gear. They have 333 blues at Honored and 346 blues at Revered.
I don't actually need anything from heroics at this point (other than a stupid relic), but I'd be happy to join along to help if runs are going on while I'm around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tier 1 Heroic Runs Eruadan 9 6,206 04-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Zlinka
  PM Heroic Runs Eruadan 8 4,704 01-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Guest