Hello Ironsong Tribe!
It's your friendly troll mage!

I haven't been very active in the guild, and I apologise. Honestly I'm still trying to hone in my RP skills and it's kind of intimidating. I don't really know anybody very well because I've been off doing my own thing and just being casual. But I'm still here! I want to get more involved with the activities of the guild, meetings, raids, and just helping out other guildmates. I am somewhat of a casual player, in fact I just came back from a 3 month break, but I'm looking forward to diving back into my character and getting re-aquainted with my class (I also play as Quyra my 61 rogue) and the guild. I figure the forums would be a good place to startSmile
I had respecced to a frost mage, due to peer pressure and a need for change, just before I left a few months ago, so I'm still familiarizing myself with tactics. I'm pvp'ing alot lately and I'm struggling in my ability to be effective. I read a few tips on the wow forums so I will be trying those out soon, but maybe someone would be interested in a 1 on 1 training session?Smile
I'll look forward to seeing you guys around.

Oh, and the drinks are on meWink
I ruin everything...
I went through something similar two years ago when I joined the Tribe - I joined and then quit for six months. Not to worry! The Tribe was still very friendly when I returned!
Welcome back Smile

Frost Mage 101:

1. Cast frostbolts
2. Repeat step 1.

This concludes Frost Mage 101.

Honestly, that's about all you need to do for 90% of the leveling stuff, heh. Ice Barrier if you can't avoid getting hit, Frost Nova/Blink in desperation, Cone of Cold for a fun-but-inefficient killing blow, and make liberal use of Icy Veins.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Lol

Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to master that techniqueWink

Glad to know the tribe will always be there for meSmile
I ruin everything...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying to Ironsong Tribe Cloudjumper 9 4,182 10-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Zarraema