Hazzar's Application
The answers to the questionaire are written in impeccably florid cursive, in a style typical of the nobility from the Kingdom of Lordaeron.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Named after my grandfather, I am Hazzar Reginald Withencroft III, Esq., son of Lord Cecil Withencroft, formerly of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. Your Warchief Thrall saw fit to recognize my prowess in combat, declaring that I was to be Champion of the Horde.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I have great aptitude for the arcane; indeed, I was schooled in Dalaran for a time. However, insipid taboos soon saw my return to Lordaeron, where I could more freely persue my knowledge. I am now a warlock of no meagre power.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My introduction has previously been made. My lineage is aristocratic, my "personal history" storied. There is insufficient parchment to accurately give a befitting summation.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a master alchemist and herbalist. Strictly through neccessity, I hold an artisan skill with bandages and that sort. The other tasks are menial, and therefore, not worth my time.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Foolishly I kept ties with the silver-tongued Barbour, and as he owes me a great deal of gold, he "bestowed" upon me an honourary title amoungst his privateer band- Counselor of Barbour's Privateers. After he and his hoodlums vanished, for a very brief time I was affiliated with Vigilant.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have fought with many members against the Alliance, though that was some time ago.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I am Forsaken. The "greatest trial" goes without saying.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

That is not for you to know.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The sights and tastes. Despite my current condition, I am still very much a man of refinement.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

They appear to be nothing more than common sense.

((Alright, I think I have to explain myself a little better, as Hazzar isn't the most friendly of folk. Wink Barbour's Privateers was a heavy RP guild that my friends and I created, but never really got off the ground, despite the interesting premise (which other guild of privateers actually pay their members wages? Tongue). Eventually it disbanded, and I joined Vigilant on the recommendation of a friend. It wasn't an RP guild, I never really felt "at home" with them, and although I went on a few raids and tried to help out where I could, I always wanted to be in a large RP guild.

This is where it gets a little tricky. Hazzar is my main character Horde-side, but my "main" main character is Legebriand, an Alliance druid. I know a number of you guys through both the Blizzard boards and through BGs, though I'm not sure if I'm remembered, since I gave up PvP quite a while ago.

My work is seasonal, so in the summer I have hardly any time whatsoever, but come winter I have all the time in the world. I don't know how active you expect your members to be... I would definitely be online most days, but may only have an hour or two at my disposal during the weekdays. I also work from 11pm-7am, so I'm unsure how active the guild is at the times I'd be on (from maybe 8-10pm or 8-11am).

I always wanted to join The Ironsong Tribe, mentioned the guild to several people who asked me (both on Horde and Alliance) which guilds were RP guilds on this server.

Oh, and fellow Canuck Nobunaga made me a Dazzling Mithril Rapier I couldn't use when I was just starting out (I spent all my money my little lowbie self had on mats), and I still have it and still use it. I still remember him telling me to get my jaw sewn back on. Wink Not really relevant to my application, but it's one of my fonder memories RPing Hazzar.))
((Anyone who's main is a druid can't be all bad! Even a NElf druid, I suppose ; )

Don't worry about having limited play time, the only possible downside to that is that it might take us longer to get to know and potentially promote you! Our members play as much or as little as they want to, take hiatuses when they need to, all that. We're a pretty casual bunch.

Most of our 'official' gulid events are scheduled to start around 5-6pm server time and can run pretty late, folks are welcome to leave early or arrive late as they need to.

~Fleethoof))
If I may throw in a voice of support for this warlock. He and I have fought side-by-side in the Basin many times. I've found him to be an upstanding individual; the Tribe would benefit greatly from his membership.