Hayyal Sunfire.
((I would have liked to join and rp with you, however the time of your moots conflicts with my sleeping schedule since I work nights. Perhaps I'll try again when my schedule can meet up with my wants. I'll try and make it today, but if I don't thanks anyways and have fun!))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am known as Hayyal, though I was born Hayyal Sunfire, Son of Ul'elandros Sunfire. I am a voice in the wilderness, I have no need for a title.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
When I was old enough to be aware of my surroundings, I have always felt peaceful with the sun on my face and the wind at feet. I have chosen the path of Hunt, of running with beasts. I have come to realize that only in understanding the beasts that surround us, can we face the Beast that lives within us.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I first opened my eyes on this world around 200 or so years before what the Historians of Azeroth called, the Second War. I, like most children of the Quel'Dorei, had a loving relationship with both mother and father, and life was, as a human once told me after hearing of my childhood, idyllic. I ran among the trees, cultivating the arcane spark in my free time, finishing my studies as was required, feeding off the Sunwell's energies as was normal. Life was without worry or concern, and why should I worry? Like all Quel'Dorei at the time, I believed myself untouchable.

When the Second War erupted, I was anxious to go out into the world, and view it with my own eyes, but my parents forbade it, after all, what concern was the war to us? We were quickly disabused of that notion, when the Horde appeared at our front door so to speak. While I didn't get to see the world, I did however get to see the races of the world as we defended our borders. The details of this are recorded elsewhere, suffice it to say I did nothing remarkable during this time, though it was the first time I had bothered to look at the Bow as something other than a toy to pass the time.

I also remembering the destruction of the Sunwell, and the genocide that occurred after. The screams of the dying could be heard for miles, and it was by some miracle, some act of some higher power that my parents and I were counted among the living when dust settled and dead were counted. I felt my first pangs of the Curse then. That addiction that befouls so many of us. During our time homeless and broken, I did many things I am ashamed of, and to this day could not tell my own family and look them in the eye. While others learned to tap other energies, I came to the realization that to understand the Beast within, I must first understand the beasts without. I tagged along with the few remaning Sin'dorei that were skilled in tracking and communing with the animals. When they deemed me skilled enough to be allowed to travel on my own, I did just that. It is now, on my own that my path of self discovery begins, a path I find many of us on. I thank the sun and stars for every day I can tame my own Beast, and weep bitterly and move on for every day the Beast finds me. I find that the animals can teach one much about themselves.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Of course, I know the basics of survival, Cooking, First Aid and Fishing. However, I feel there may be a future in Engineering. If we can do the same spectacular things we have done in the past with magic with machines, perhaps we can take away the need for magic. Sometimes I think our Kaldorei cousins had the right idea in forbidding the use of magic.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None save those which i mentioned earlier. No formal organizations though.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I am still drawn by the wind at feet, and the sun in my face. I hear the whispers of the animals, and sighs of the boughs. They push me towards the world, and I will welcome the world. I want the experience of commeraderie that is often spoken of in tales of success and adventure, and the Ironsong is one that I believe I can learn from.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial is one that is great only to myself. It was realizing my own future and finding the will to overcome it.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I have no goals or desires other than to understand myself.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Azeroth itself is a remarkable place, and anyplace with a sky is something I enjoy.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and do agree to the Code.