Having issues posting and replying?
Please let me know here, if you can. Also, explain what you were trying to post. That is, did your post have URLs? Attachments? etc?

I'll review things when I get home from work (to which I'm headed now).
I had trouble yesterday posting a reply. No pictures or urls. Just text. What's funny is right before that I had posted 2 other replies and they went through fine. I thought maybe it was some rule about not making so many posts in X amount of time.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Ah, I forgot to mention - if you do have trouble, please let me know what kind of error you received. Was it a phpbb error (ie, the error comes up within phpbb (which is this board)), or a site error? (Like a Forbidden or 404 error)
Kretol Wrote:Ah, I forgot to mention - if you do have trouble, please let me know what kind of error you received. Was it a phpbb error (ie, the error comes up within phpbb (which is this board)), or a site error? (Like a Forbidden or 404 error)

Um..I forgot what it said Confusedhock:
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby