Halloween Party!
Hey, guys, I had a fantastic idea!

I want to throw a Halloween party! It'll be an in-character event with a costume contest, a scavenger hunt, and a spooky story competition. What I need are a few people that'd be willing to help me brain storm the events as well as judge the competitions, so if you are interested then post below!
Apparently, I'm such a good rogue that I should become a tank.
[Image: 216215SneNF.png]

I be huntin' rabbits!
[Image: 216222NVlZD.png]
Last year we did this at a moot and had a blast! The costumes took us weeks to make up in char. And some of us had already started planning what costume we will be doing this year!
Oh! At at moot would be fun - should I just forgo planning and let it be done via moot or..? :o

I be huntin' rabbits!
Takeena,

Even if an event like this is held at a moot, it will still need to planned, organized and implemented by someone. So, I think you should keep working on it.

Big Grin

I remember this event from last year as being quite fun, and a small RP group was born out of it. Unfortunately, for those that may be unaware the Rangers have quietly slipped into the nether, never to be heard from again. Or....will they?
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
So true, it still needs to be organized, but by posting and asking here to see who else is planning and what not...keep at it. am lookig forward to it again...last year will be hard to top Krell!
Then planning shall recommence!

I be huntin' rabbits!
I miss the rangers.
Kaerrah,

I am moved by your comment. I must admit that I ever knew there were many people out there who even payed much attention to us really.

It began as a silly idea to wear silly costumes at the Halloween moot, and quickly evolved into a full time gig. The Rangers, while running around together also tried to help out other Tribe members finish quests, find an item. or just run an instance some had yet to enter. We were a small group, and the loss of a key individual was a big blow, and unfortunately, one that led to the eventual disbanding of this group.

I could easily see the Rangers (if they were still around) to evolve into an official camp based on what Sreng is trying to implement.

(yell) Black Ranger Krell!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
You folk appealed to my asthetic tastes.

Color coordination go!
I am willing to lend a hand in this!

Also I miss the Rangers too. Sad
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Hi Takeena!

The Hallow's End Event is something we run annually...I am planning it now!

Please see my post - announcement and let me know any other ideas/suggestions and we will have a very special and memorable time this year as well!

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!