Hallow's End Ball
Next week's moot we will be gathering in and around the Ravenholdt Manor for the Hallow's End Ball. This of course is a formal costumed occasion and will include a costume contest near the closing of the festivities. Prizes ( prizes yet to be determined ) will be awarded for the most creative and stylish costumes. For the Ball you should bring along a friend to enjoy the festivities and to dance with.

Applicants and those not in the tribe are more than welcome to attend and participate as well.

Please make a note upon the totem if you plan on attending so that we may plan accordingly for reserved space inside the manor. Also any who are skilled in the cullinary arts, please feel free to cook for the tribe! Mages, those tasty mana strudels are always welcome too!

Judges will be needed!

(( unfortunately (as of right now) I will be unable to attend the event myself, due to work, but I hope the event still continues! ))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
I will be attending, and I'll be bringing a date.

-Mula
I'll do my best to make it, though it hinges on whether or not internet is hooked up at my new place by then Smile
Just to clarify this will be during the moot? Therefore at the normal Thursday 6:00 server time? If so I'm a definite maybe. And I definitely may have a date. Depends on how long my open house runs.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Thanks to everyone that came out in costume to make this event a success!!!

Congrats to our costume contest winners;

Mula - Brewfest Brewmaiden (BEER !!!)

Donalzon - WoodCutter (Colour Co-Ordination FTW !)

Kureei - Sexy Black Dragon ! (YUM ! )
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
That's right folks! It's not about the looks; it's about the BREW!!!

Thanks ta everyone who voted for me brew!

I just wish I had remembered to take pictures.

-Mula
I would just like to clarify, I went as the "Loverjack." Thanks to Dergash for judging and directing the event.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
I voted for the "other" sexy blood elf. rowr
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hallow's End Ball Lucinther 1 1,761 10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Lucinther