Guild runs in Baradin Hold
As a new face, I don't know how things run except what I see and what I read. But I haven't seen anything related to Baradin Hold on the forums or in chat or anywhere at all. While it could easily be because it's an easy raid that even semi-intelligent pugs can handle, I feel it's something the guild should be running for several reasons:

1. It's an easy way to start off a night of wiping on harder content.
2. It's valor points and the chance for upgrades.
3. It shows who is geared/skilled enough for the higher end raids.
4. It gets people used to raiding and working together.

Sure, heroics do a similar job, but not with the same rewards.

I understand BH also isn't something you can always count on because it's contingent upon PVP success.

Still, I think it's something we should be working towards. If we can make attempts in TotFW, and actually do okay, then we can do this.

And should I be asked to put my weapons where my mouth is, I can certainly raid lead or start probing for people or do whatever is necessary to get the movement started.
Trozzesh

The shadows of my past weigh heavier than the hopes for my future.
So I can be an anchor for you, but only if you know when to let go.
I'd be interested in Baradin Hold.

And except for a half day of Alliance control, Tol Barad has been ours for a solid week.
I'm game, the main difficulty is that it is hardt to schedule given that you can't be sure about control of the zone. In the past with the PVP dungeon it was common for the members of the Tribe that were interested to do it with PUGs. Occasionally if an early week raid started while we controlled the zone or ended early iwe would run through there. That's not to say we can't do it the way you are suggesting, just saying that's what used to be done. By all means if you want to do it go ahead and schedule it. If I continue to run a 10 man twice a week then I'm not really interested in picking up another raid. I will attend if I am able.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Before our regularly scheduled raids, if we can, we will do BH.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Before or after, that's exactly what I would expect. Just a little warm-up or cool down to raise morale, grab some extra loot, and make us (well, mostly me) look good.
Trozzesh

The shadows of my past weigh heavier than the hopes for my future.
So I can be an anchor for you, but only if you know when to let go.
jabadue Wrote:Before our regularly scheduled raids, if we can, we will do BH.

Boooo... too early for my blood.