Guild Bank Requests
This is a list of items that people would like to see in the Guild Bank. These are items that people want to see a permanent stock of and are exempt from being pulled out as trash by the guild officers. Still keep the levels of these items reasonable. Do not put more than 2 stacks of any particular item in the guild bank at a time. Please feel free to post any requests and I'll update this list regularly.

Armory

Various Crafted Armor of Cloth, Leather, Mail, and Plate
[item]Healing Injector Kit[/item]
[item]Mana Injector Kit[/item]
[item]Brilliant Spellthread[/item]
[item]Sapphire Spellthread[/item]
[item]Azure Spellthread[/item]
[item]Shining Spellthread[/item]
[item]Earthen Leg Armor[/item]
[item]Frosthide Leg Armor[/item]
[item]Icescale Leg Armor[/item]
[item]Jormungar Leg Armor[/item]
[item]Nerubian Leg Armor[/item]

Glyphs

Formulae

Scrolls of Enchanting (various)
[item]Weapon Vellum III[/item]
[item]Armor Vellum III[/item]
[item]Ace of Nobles[/item] thru [item]Eight of Nobles[/item]
[item]Infinite Dust[/item] (In High Demand)
[item]Greater Cosmic Essence[/item]
[item]Lesser Cosmic Essence[/item]
[item]Dream Shard[/item]
[item]Abyss Crystal[/item]

Trade Goods
Green and Blue Quality gems (various)
[item]Goldclover[/item]
[item]Tiger Lily[/item]
[item]Talandra’s Rose[/item]
[item]Deadnettle[/item]
[item]Adder’s Tongue[/item]
[item]Icethorn[/item]
[item]Lichbloom[/item]
[item]Cobalt Bar[/item]
[item]Saronite Bar[/item]
[item]Titanium Bar[/item]
[item]Borean Leather[/item]
[item]Heavy Borean Leather[/item]
[item]Arctic Fur[/item]
[item]Icy Dragonscale[/item]
[item]Nerubian Chitin[/item]
[item]Jormungar Scale[/item]
[item]Frostweave Cloth[/item] (In High Demand)
[item]Bolt of Frostweave[/item]
[item]Bolt of Imbued Frostweave[/item]
[item]Iceweb Spider Silk[/item]
[item]Frozen Orb[/item]

Refreshments
[item]Fish Feast[/item]
[item]Cuttlesteak[/item]
[item]Dragonfin Filet[/item]
[item]Snapper Extreme[/item]
[item]Black Jelly[/item]
-Dentik
If only one could make Nobles cards deliberately.
I don't really know much about the cards, most of that stuff was just up there because they were the most useful things I could think of off the top of my head.
-Dentik
I'm sure there are a great many scribes out there (Such as Lurie and my Death Knight, Dalxein, though I'm sure we're not the only ones) That would love to see more books of glyph mastery show up in the guild bank, which would then let us supply the guild with glyphs, rather than force people to buy them at inflated prices from the AH.

I also have some spare nobles cards (Only because I keep getting repeats of those instead of the two I need to make a complete set *rages*) But I worry that the supply will be too low, and the demand too high for them, which would lead to an 'I saw it first!' situation...

I have plans to begin crafting spare titansteel for the guild (Though I come by the materials too infrequently to do this as of yet, though perhaps myself and a few other miners could conspire to farm up some raw materials and use our cooldowns for it), but it was suggested to me to have a thread made for requests, instead of simply putting them in the guild bank. A suggestion I believe could be utilized to lessen some of the grief over harder-to-come-by items that we get often enough to have any supply of at all.
Axulia Wrote:I'm sure there are a great many scribes out there (Such as Lurie and my Death Knight, Dalxein, though I'm sure we're not the only ones) That would love to see more books of glyph mastery show up in the guild bank, which would then let us supply the guild with glyphs, rather than force people to buy them at inflated prices from the AH.

I have yet to hear of anyone in the guild commit full time to working on their inscription for the benefit of the Tribe. Getting the recipes isn't much more work than farming up arctic furs for leatherworking patterns, or dream shards for enchanting recipes. The only difference is the randomness and the amount of recipes there are to learn.

Well we have a few thousand gold sitting in the guild bank right now. If you can make a strong enough case of it we could see about using some of it to buy Books of Glyph Mastery. But as it is not fair to expect your tribemates to farm them up for you (best spot I've found for it usually takes 3-4 hours per book). And obviously they are going to go quite quickly as there are several inscritipionists that want them.

It seems you can buy books for about 200g right now. Would the tribe investing 2k gold in books be worth 10 recipes for the guild? Right now there are quite a few glyphs in the guild bank but I have heard numerous people complain that few of them are what they need. I'm not sure whether this is because they are learned from the books and no one can make them or not, I'd like people to speak up more about which glyphs they need and want to see up there before we make any decisions about spending money on more books.

So in the meantime, start farming up books for yourself. Maybe if you show us that you're serious about maxxing out your Inscription for the tribe, the officers will be willing to meet you halfway. Otherwise just keep waiting for them to trickle in.
-Dentik
Axulia Wrote:I also have some spare nobles cards (Only because I keep getting repeats of those instead of the two I need to make a complete set *rages*) But I worry that the supply will be too low, and the demand too high for them, which would lead to an 'I saw it first!' situation...

I have plans to begin crafting spare titansteel for the guild (Though I come by the materials too infrequently to do this as of yet, though perhaps myself and a few other miners could conspire to farm up some raw materials and use our cooldowns for it), but it was suggested to me to have a thread made for requests, instead of simply putting them in the guild bank. A suggestion I believe could be utilized to lessen some of the grief over harder-to-come-by items that we get often enough to have any supply of at all.

We could see about keeping the cards in the officer tab if that would make the inscriptionists feel better. For now I'd like to see as many Northrend cards as we can get make their way into there, not just Nobles. If it gets too crowded again we'll see about auctioning some of the less desired ones off or something, but if we can make whole decks I'm sure there are people who could benefit from the various trinkets in the tribe.

We could also start keeping Titansteel in the officer tab and see how many people start requesting to use it and decide if there is enough demand to invest more resources into acquiring it. Any spare materials you can donate to the guild bank is appreciated.

I usally farm tons of extra herbs and though I was hesitant about the demand for them, once I started putting them in the guild bank the demand went way down and I found it quite easy to keep it stocked (even with frost lotuses). Trust me, very little of the items put in there get wasted, they all go to something useful for the tribe so please be liberal about filling up slots with what you have. But the only way to see how much of a demand there is is to put the stuff in there.
-Dentik
Greetings, Tribe! Though I've spent many hours and many life or deaths with.. well.. many of you, this is my first trip to your forums!

The ice of the north has indeed spread resources thin. Those who spend more time venturing across the lands than they do in seeking the truth of the land are the ones benefiting most. As an Enchanter and a Miner in Agonal Breath, I will openly extend my services to the tribe. I do not speak for Agonal Breath, but my guild has many scribes, herbalists, miners, jewelcrafters, tailors and enchanters.

I know a few secrets for getting materials (such as Infinite Dusts - what tree do those grow on and where can I plant one?). If anyone from the Tribe is in need of professions or certain materials, feel free to leave me a message in Dalaran and I will be happy to look into it for you.

From one friend to many...

Journey Well!
Shamyn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas for Using the Guild Bank Dentik 5 3,391 06-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Krell