Guild Achievements!
There was an update today on mmo-champion.com about the guild achievement lists. I decided to post some of the more interesting ones here and see which ones we would like to see accomplished! I feel it's going to be a lot of fun to get these.

Also, for some of them, I'm not sure if only one person in the guild needs to meet the requirement or if multiple people do. Anyone who can inform me on that would be great.

General

Profit Sharing - Loot 50,000 gold from creatures.
Time To Open A Savings Account - Loot 200,000 gold from creatures.
Extended Storage - Purchase the 7th guild bank tab.
Critter Kill Squad - Kill 10,000 critters
A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below.
Stay Classy (Horde) - Complete the classy achievmenets listed below.
Classy Orcs - Reach level 85 of each of the Orc classes listed below (Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Death Knight)
Classy Tauren - Reach level 85 of each of the Tauren classes listed below (Paladin, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Druid, Death Knight)
Classy Trolls - Reach level 85 of each of the Troll classes listed below (Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, Druid, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Death Knight)
Classy Blood Elves - Reach level 85 of each of the Blood Elf classes listed below (Hunter, Warlock, Priest, Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight)
Classy Undead - Reach level 85 of each of the Undead classes listed below (Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Priest, Warrior, Hunter, Death Knight)
Classy Goblins - Reach level 85 of each of the Goblin classes listed below (Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Priest, Death Knight)

Raids and Dungeons

We Are Awesome - Obtain three of the legendary weapons listed below (not listed yet)
We Are Hardcore - Obtain all of the legendary weapons listed below (not listed yet)
Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros - Guild Edition - Wielder of Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros.
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker - Guild Edition - Wielder of Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Warglaives of Azzinoth - Guild Edition (WIP) - Wielder of a set of Warglaives of Azzinoth.
Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury - Guild Edition - Wielder of Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings - Guild Edition - Wielder of Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
Shadowmourne - Guild Edition - Wielder of Shadowmourne

Diplomacy - Raise 15 reputations to Exalted.
Ambassadors - Raise 25 reputations to Exalted.
United Nations - Raise 55 reputations to Exalted.
Dungeon Diplomat - Earn exalted with the dungeon reputations listed below.
Raid Representation - Earn exalted with the raid reputations listed below.
Classic Battles - Earn exalted reputation with the classic battlegrounds listed below.

Player vs. Player

Are You Not Entertained?! - Earn a 2200 rating in the arena with a team composed entirely of guild members.
Now That's an Achievement - Earn 5000 guild achievement points.
Kill Squad - Get 500,000 honorable kills.
Guild Gankers - Get 1,000,000 honorable kills.
Creepjackers - Get 2,500,000 honorable kills.
City Attacker - Kill 500 enemy players in any Horde home city.
Active Duty - Win 500 Battlegrounds while in a guild group.
Call of Duty - Win 1000 Battlegrounds while in a guild group.
Tour of Duty - Win 1500 Battlegrounds while in a guild group.
5-Cap Crew - Win 10 Arathi Basin matches while controlling all 5 flags in a guild group.
Alliance Slayer - Complete the slayer achievements listed below (Human, Night Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, Worgen)
Human Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Human races listed below (Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Hunter, Mage, Death Knight)
Night Elf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Night Elf races listed below (Warrior, Druid, Rogue, Mage, Priest, Death Knight)
Dwarf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Dwarf races listed below (Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Death Knight)
Draenei Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Draenei races listed below (Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Death Knight)
Worgen Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Worgeni races listed below (Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight)
Gnome Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Gnome races listed below (Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Priest, Death Knight)

Professions

Skinnin' For A Livin' (WIP) - Skin 10,000 corpses.
Mix Master - Craft 10,000 flasks.
Dust, Dust and more Dust! - Disenchant 10,000 items.
Dinner Party - Place 5,000 Feasts.
Bushels and Bushels - Gather 50,000 herbs.
Mighty Miners - Mine 50,000 ore and rocks.
Gemcrafter Extraordinaire - Cut 10,000 gems.
Master Crafter - Craft 1,000 Epic items.
Fishing Pool Pro (WIP) - Catch 10,000 fish from Northrend fishing pools.

Remember, these are all on beta still and subject to change. There are also achievements for doing guild runs through pretty much every dungeon available. I just thought I'd post them now and gather thoughts on which ones people liked best. The encouragement of guild communities from Blizzard makes me happy. Smile
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Most of those are totalled across all guildies.
For instance: Profit Sharing - Loot 50,000 gold from creatures.
This would mean everyone in the guild that loots a mob would contribute to that 50k total.
It won't start accumulating until Cat comes out (or at least the 4.0 patch), though.

As far as I know, the only achievements that will be retroactive are those that deal with the legendaries.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Yeah. There will be some, such as Diplomacy, Ambassadors and United Nations which we'll probably get right off the bat. Mel is already exalted with, like, 18 factions by himself. :lol:
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Quote:Dinner Party - Place 5,000 Feasts.

We should make a bunch beforehand and then the day the patch comes out, just lay them out all over Org
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Hey Noodle.....you fish, i'll cook em. Smile
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
"United Nations - Raise 55 reputations to Exalted"

Is it sad that I can supply 42 of these personally - on Phoronid?