Gruul's Lair status?
So I was thinking, and noted that we've not done anything with Gruul's Lair, like we thought about a while back.... I don't know if we're still going to toss up the idea of an attempt of it, but would like to see what our take (as a group) on it would be.. There's a thread started in Harsh Winter's member's forum that Thog started which I've been watching, there seems to be a moderate amount of interest within their members if we'd like to do a joint thing.

Any additional word, Thog?
Word.
thoguht Wrote:Word.

I'll take that as a "Yeah.. about that" statement...
I've talked about it with both Efluv and Damo... and I'm about 95% sure both of 'em now want to be able to down the Prince first before taking such a step. And it makes sense; by that time Smash and Grab, Vanguard and others should all be hopefully geared up enough to handle such a feat. : ) <pokesherheadouttahere>
Quote:Any additional word, Thog?
Quote:Word.

And this is what happens when a dork asks another dork a question. Take notes, kids!
Naruth Wrote:
Quote:Any additional word, Thog?
Quote:Word.

And this is what happens when a dork asks another dork a question. Take notes, kids!
*snicker*
Fascinating.
*eyes them all*
No help, the lot of you!
Booty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gruul's lair guide lines Damoxian 11 6,766 11-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Efluvious
  Gruul's Lair Assault and Strategy - Open to All Members 25 12,351 04-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Fanae
  Friends videos of Kara and Gruul's lair 2 2,027 04-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Efluvious