Groktha Cloudstorm
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
I am known as Groktha Cloudstorm. As a new addition to working for The Horde, I have not earned any titles as of yet.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am an orc, and train in the art of Shamanism.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Greetings, Ironsong. Though my appearance may llook poor, I do train in the Art of Shamanism. I feel your order would be glad to take another into its grasp. My history is short. I was raised on the grounds on Durotar by my father, and teacher, Drog'tha. I left home when I was young to learn my place in this world. Since then, I've found work inside the Horde.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
No professions have I taken up at this time.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have been with no Clans, Tribes, or Guilds in the past.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
What peaked my interest? Well, I must say the order's ability to get together, and the overall strength that your members display.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial involves learning how to use a blade correctly. *chuckles* It's completely different from using a hammer, but it gets the job done never the less.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My only wish, is to have the ability to display my power and use it for the common good of the Horde. The world needs mending, I would gladly add my hand to repair the threat.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Scenery. Although some may be horrific, many lands in Azeroth have been.. reformed. I take my time to enjoy the scenery while being sent on tasks.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I agree to the terms of the Code of Conduct, and would be glad to follow the rules in the name of Ironsong.

Ah...So you like to look at scenery? ...You're not a poet, are you?
Or worse...an artist! Got enough 'artists' in the place getting paint and other stuff all over the tables.
Mahaha. I just like to look. Expressing myself is.. a bit odd, considering that I'm an orc. Hehe. Looking for something for me to stab?