Greetings from Rotten Luck (and potential cross-realm events!)
Greetings and hello from The Scryers server! I am Ceratozona, a member of Rotten Luck (who originated from Silver Hand). Long long ago, we had a bond and kinship between our sister guilds, and with the advent of the new cross-realm technology, we'd like to offer our hand in friendship again.

Many of our members have come and gone, but many still remain from the original days on Silver Hand. Some of you may remember my former main of Cyanoplax, a troll priest. For now, I just wanted to say hello and we're looking forward to future events with the new cross-realm technology.

If you ever need assistance, feel free to add me to your friends list @ Cera#1578

May the Earthmother always watch over you,
Ceratozona of Rotten Luck
Hello, Ceratozona!

Thank you for reconnecting - as one of the IronLuck healers, I remember our battles together with fondness and only a little bit of burnt hair.

I will put you on my friends list posthaste, and look forward to talking with you and your companions again soon.

(And check out those "possibly related threads" down below - including the exciting patch notes for 1.11!)

-Oryx
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
I wasn't around when IST raided with Rotten Luck, but I heard the stories! Looking forward to it. Smile
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rotten Luck hosting Running of the Taurens Event Mamadee 1 2,091 07-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Mamadee
  Cross Faction Event. GupaljindaFlamespear 3 2,952 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Logros
  Rotten Luck Presents: A Fight Night Event Hotaur 7 3,640 02-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Amato