Greetings from Astara
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Astara, im not sure what my clan name is, or if i have one, many things about my past are fuzzy still. I have helped my fellow horde fight against the alliance and have achieved the rank of Sergeant.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Hunter, at home in the wilds and friend to the beasts.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born......thats about all i know really, whether i was abandoned or orphaned ill probably never know, but my early memories are lost to me. I do however remember the day i met the wolves. Young and alone in the wilderness, I should have been afraid of the pack before me, but i sensed a gentleness in the largest female. Sable (The she-wolf's name, i would later learn) protected me and from that day on helped me to learn the ways of the wild. With her by my side, I grew stronger and wiser. Now we hunt together as equals, sisters even. As comfortable as i was with my wolven family, times changed.......the Alliance came and my world, my second family, really the only family i knew, was hunted down and slaughtered. Not for food, or survival, as is the way of the wild but for sport. Now i seek out a new clan for me and Sable, both of us learning the ways of man.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am handy with bandages, and have just recently taken up the arts of Mining, and even more foreign to me, Engineering.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The only Clan i have ever know is my poor wolf family.

(( I recently transfered to this server and havent been in any guilds here))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

(( I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting any of you yet, but I look forward to doing so))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My main goal currently is to find a family, a clan. Life is lonely, even with Sable at my side without one.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy the challenges, the rough spots that let you know you are truly alive.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes, similar to my own personal code of conduct, I shall abide by it
Looks like a solid application, Astara, thanks for dropping by! The next step toward membership is to meet the Tribe in-game and in-character at one of our weekly Tribal Moots. We hold Moots every Thursday night at 6pm Server Time. They take place in different locations, so feel free to contact a Tribesmate to learn the location of the week's moot.

-Sreng
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sorry i couldnt attend tonites Moot, other obligations kept me away, i will however attend the next one.

((Had to stay late tonite at work to train a new employee, otherwise im usually off earlier and able to attend.))
No worries, just come when you can =D
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]