Gra'zak
I had a very polite warrior attack and kill me while I was doing WSG on my alliance main the other day. He charged me, waved, and then killed me. I figured that he waved because I'm from Silver Hand, but thought maybe he knew it was me, Anderous. I checked with the lovely Gra'zak and he confirmed that it was because he saw I was from Silver Hand. I love running into people from Silver Hand that I recognize, the wave made it extra special. I <3 Gra'zak! I also tried to target him whenever I could that match, much love, much love.
Good old Gra'zak.......heh.
<3 Grazak
Smile

I love running in other Silver Hand people in BGs. I really miss the old BG days.
Gra'zak Wrote:Smile

I love running in other Silver Hand people in BGs. I really miss the old BG days.

Me too, I still havent decided if I like the insta-queues better than the server only battlegrounds.
Many <3's for Gra'zak
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I miss the pre-Xrealms BGs SH horde pwned the alliance it was when skill could actually win a AV instead of alliance waiting out the horde till we start quiting and if any of them quit they have a insta replacement cause alliance is flooded with immature people.....Though I did become happier when blizz remodeled the BGs Smile
Bloodbound Wrote:I miss the pre-Xrealms BGs SH horde pwned the alliance it was when skill could actually win a AV instead of alliance waiting out the horde till we start quiting and if any of them quit they have a insta replacement cause alliance is flooded with immature people.....Though I did become happier when blizz remodeled the BGs Smile

Bloodbound, I demand that you learn how to use our friend, Mr. Comma. Also, your friendship with Mr. Run-On Sentence needs to come to an end. *bonk*
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]