Gorgretta
1) Gorgretta - Grunt, though with 21k Honor, will go up next week.
2) Huntress
3) Orc Huntress born in the Crossroads a year and a half ago, left for a period of time and have recently returned.
4) 300 Skinner, 265 Leatherworker going to specialize in Dragonscale. Cooking, Fishing and First Aid of course.
5) Before my years absence, Lust for Blood, a recreation of a EQ guild I was part of.
6) I hear the Role Play is grand.
7) Gathering Wildvine. *snickers* Its such a rare drop and I get bored of farming quickly.
8) Continue gaining rank in Battlegrounds and work towards getting level 60. Meet a good guild that I can role play with along the journey.
9) I love PvP, it's my greatest enjoyment in WoW, but also I love role play and would like to find it, it is a RP server after all.
10) Yes
Huntress of the Horde
Sergeant Gretta now. *bows and steps back out*
Huntress of the Horde
Gorgetta I would ask that you re-write your appliaction to show your role playing skills. This should ideally be in character to give us an idea of the character whom you are playing.
She moved through the trees, careful of each step and aware of all around her. Fritz was close behind, always alert as he guarded his trainer. She had been told there was a clearing nearby that those of the tribe met at, and she hoped that their might be someone there she could meet.

It was then that the trees broke on a clearing, a simple circle with logs set out for sitting. Resting upon one of the logs was an aged Tauren, whittling on a piece of wood.

"Greetings," he spoke without looking up.

"Greetings," she replied, glancing about once, then reaching down to scratch Fritz behind the ear, letting him know that all was okay. "Might I inquire if you are a member of the Ironsong Tribe," she asked, stepping out into the clearing, taking a seat on a log across the circle from the Tauren.

"No, I am not of the tribe, but I know them well," the reply as he continued to whittle away without looking up. "Why do you ask?"

"Ah, I was hoping to meet one of them to answer a few questions they have of prospective members, for it seems I was confused as to how to approach them for membership," she responded, snapping her fingers to bring Fritz to lay at her feet.

"It is a fine group to be a member of," the Tauren said, looking up for the first time. "I am Torak, your name?"

"Gorgretta, though friends call me Gretta," she responded, looking across at the aged Tauren, seeming more relaxed in his company then she had in some time.

"Well then Gretta, I also see by your insignia your a Sergeant in Thrall's army, and a huntress by profession, seeing the control you have over that big cat. How do you like serving in Thrall's military?"

"You note well wise Torak," she replied, reaching down and scratching the cat once more. "I enjoy my service to Thrall and a chance to battle against those of the Alliance that bring such pain and suffering on our people. I have found that I am skilled in such combat and actually look forward to hearing the call to Warsong Gulch to test myself."

"Tell me a little about yourself, Gorgretta," Torak said, going back to whittling on the piece of wood.

She hesitated a moment and then without looking up she began. "Well, I was born in the Crossroads, ninty six seasons past. As a young girl of only twelve seasons, my parents were killed in a raid by a group of Night Elf rogues. To this day I do not know if they served the Alliance at that time, but it has led to a hatred of their race, a fire that burns in me to bring pain to them for the life they left me with. A stable master and his wife took me in and raised me, thus my knowledge of handling animals came about. When I was old enough to travel on my own, I began to do so, as I am most comfortable alone, such is the way of the huntress."

"Ah, I see, and have you been in any other organizations, besides Thrall's military," Torak asked the next question.

"Yes, about five seasons past I was a member of the Lust for Blood army, a group founded by a troll named Rebelle. A fine group of individuals," she replied, feeling comfortable enough in the Taurens presence not to questions his asking such of her.

"What made you leave them," the next question came.

"Well many went their own ways when Rebelle decided not to lead them, and though I stayed for awhile, I did not feel wearing the tabard stood for what it had been origionally meant to mean, so one day I too took my leave and have been alone since," her simple reply to the question.

"What makes you want to be a member of the Ironsong Tribe," he asked, looking over at her with aged eyes, ones that hinted at wisdom well beyond her own.

"A old friend is a member here, Seyonna, a troll Priestess. She met me the other day and we spoke at length about the goals that Ironsong has and I feel I might find a home, for even the lone huntress would like a place to call home from time to time. Friends to share tales with," she said, looking over at him.

"I see," he said. "What would you consider your greatest trial you have ever faced, Gorgretta?"

"Trial," she paused on the question. "I am not sure if I have a greatest trial I have faced. I find focus on tasks such as hunting wildvine to be the hardest things that I undertake. It requires much patience as it is such a hard thing to find, so yes, keeping focus on some mundane tasks would be my greatest trial."

The Tauren chuckled a bit at that and nodded, turning the piece of wood in his hand to inspect his work. "What are your goals Gorgretta," the question came without him looking up.

"Simple, to be the best huntress I can be, so that I can continue to use my skills to aid Thrall in his fight against the Alliance," her answer simple in it's reply. "Well, also now to train my apprentice, Ekrabor, to be as skillful as I in the profession," she quickly added, bringing the Tauren's gaze upon her once more.

"What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth, if I might ask," he asked, keeping his gaze upon her.

"Battle, it is something that brings something out in me," she responded. "Its hard to explain, perhaps it is a trait of my race, but when a battle starts, I feel alive, more alive then any other time. To test myself against those the Alliance sends against us, to try and catch them one on one, to test my skills, to test theirs. Almost like a dance, it is something I look forward to."

The Tauren smiled and nodded, then looked to the piece of wood again, a piece of wood that now had taken the shape of a fine looking totem. "You know Gorgretta, groups like the Ironsong Tribe have rules that they ask those who wear their colors to follow, will that be any problem for you, or cause you any concern.

"Not at all, Seyonna gave me a copy of the rules and I have read them over and will be able to abide by them. I find it grand that they have such, for it is what builds such a fine group," she replied, then asked a question of her own. "Do you know when there might be a member here that I can speak with, so I can answer any questions they might have of me?"

"Find out the time and place of their next moot, Gorgretta, go and introduce yourself there and continue to meet those you meet in your travels as you have been doing. I do not think any further questions such as I have asked will be necessary," he said with a smile, standing and nodding once to the orc huntress. "Now I must take my leave, be safe in your travels and continue to serve Thrall as you do and perhaps we will meet again one day. Perhaps, I might be able to address you as Gretta," one last smile as he faded off into the woods, leaving her sitting alone on the log, looking about the empty clearing.
Huntress of the Horde
Nice application, you are a natural storyteller.

I’d like to invite you to attend one of our guild meetings and you can observe ‘Ironsong in action’. This will allow you to sample a taste to Ironsong to see if we would be a good match for you, and you for us.

Our guild ‘moots’ are every Thursday at 6pm server time. The location varies from week to week, but just ask any Ironsonger and they can tell you the location of the meeting.
Vote Akora for MA!
Nicely done app, Gretta, hope to see you at the moot!
(I must withdraw my application. An old friend from when I started the game asked me to join his guild and I have done so. He can use the help and there I can make a difference. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope to still enjoy some role play with your members in my travels.)
Huntress of the Horde
((Ah, that is no problem, thank you for sharing your story with us and I wish you well in your adventures. Feel free to attend moots or other posted events if you are interested and want to hang out; most of them are open to all. : ) ))

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris