Good Evening Ironsong
I know some of you very well, some I dont but I respect the Irongsong Tribe. I have ventured into many a Demons or Dragons Lair with your fellow Tribsman Damoxian and have many a discussion with Eveline. I though I would come here and greet you all in person. I would like to attend some of your RP events if at all possible.

Nagash,

"May Bast stand between you and harm, in all the lonely places that you must walk"
Every Thursday at our 'Moot' (Guild Meeting) at 6 pm Orgrimmar team we gather to Role Play, discuss guild events, share stories of valor.
Just ask an Ironsonger where the event is being held at each week (we try to vary the Moot locations).

We'd love to see ya at the event, Nagash.
Vote Akora for MA!
Egads, its that bad man from Reckoning! He's out to sacrifice us all to the Elder things! I knows it! I saw him at his rural barony on the edge of the moors trying to drain them and the villagers went mad! I knows it! *runs screaming* He made me eat my children!
Ah Nagash. Hes a useful sort of fellow to keep around for the experience of roleplaying, as long as you don't mind being experimented on for medicinal purposes that is. While I myself am in a state of self imposed semi retirement, I think you'd all benefit from knowing our good warlock here.

Craig, that guy who has Damoxian gathering dust in a closet.
Efluvia Wrote:Egads, its that bad man from Reckoning! He's out to sacrifice us all to the Elder things! I knows it! I saw him at his rural barony on the edge of the moors trying to drain them and the villagers went mad! I knows it! *runs screaming* He made me eat my children!

Efluvia, Efluvia, Efluvia, you got away but I will catch you again. You shouldnt have mentioned the incident at the moors....It was quiet necessary I assure you, it was all for the greater understanding you see. Yess soon the stars will be right.
Welcome to our wonderful Totems!

This is a present for you! Because you are so wonderful.

[Image: puppy_vs_lion_cub_09.jpg]

AWWWW...
Eveline Wrote:Welcome to our wonderful Totems!

This is a present for you! Because you are so wonderful.

[Image: puppy_vs_lion_cub_09.jpg]

AWWWW...

I want one, <3333333333333 to Eviline.
*squeaks incoherently and fwoons all over the kittymunchkinfloofball*
*hands Vilyave a cookie and tries to calm her down*
Photoshopped!
Efluvia Wrote:Photoshopped!

(( I am very flattered you think so well of my Photoshop skills! But no artist could replicate such incredible adorableness! Soooo cuuuute!

Full story here! ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good-Bye Ironsong Molotov 10 4,180 03-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Last Post: akora