Goldberry Stonehoof
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Goldberry Stonehoof, Scout.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I have trained as a hunter for 60 seasons.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born and raised in Bloodhoof Village. I left Mulgore when I was ten seasons into my training. Shortly thereafter, I tamed my lion, Whitemist. He has been my constant companion. Since then, I have moved about often, without truly calling any one place home.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have learned as much First Aid as a hunter is able! It is useful, aye, but not nearly so much fun as my studies in Gnomish Engineering have been. Also, I have extensive training in the art of Enchanting. I have quite a bit of experience at Cooking and Fishing as well, as it takes quite an effort to keep Mist fed and happy!

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

When I but a young tauren, I joined The Rusty Pike Squad. They have been my only family.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Long have I known Sreng, a most worthy troll! Irongsong has always treated fairly and respectfully with me, and early on they earned my great admiration.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial has been the collapse of the Pikes. To see ones family crumble and fall apart is difficult. I can think of no trial greater.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Long have Mist and I roamed alone, and we seek companions. The path of the Hunter can be one of solitude, but too much solitude is not good.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Sightseeing! To travel and see new sights and die horribly at the claws of new creatures is glorious! Er...not the dying part so much, of course.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read the Code of Conduct, and I give my word that I will honor it fully.
I fully endorse Goldberry as a tribe member. I am giving her a ginvite with a recommendation that she attend the first moot she is able. I am sure she will make an excellent addition to our number!
Sreng Wrote:I fully endorse Goldberry as a tribe member. I am giving her a ginvite with a recommendation that she attend the first moot she is able. I am sure she will make an excellent addition to our number!

*snicker* You and tauren women.

Anyway, I hope to be home Thursday so I can attend the moot. Welcome to the Tribe!
GOLDBERRY!

I do not think that I am eligible to provide an official endorsement as of yet - still being a peon - but I can and will speak highly of Goldberry. Her decision to apply has warmed my heart most considerably.
I was wondering when Goldberry would finally get around to posting! Hi there! See you at the moot I hope! : )

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I aplogize for this bump but I must say something.

Most of you know my main, Willexis, on Alliance side. I know her Alliance-side, too. She's Korryn, a good friend of mine and, like Mikahl (did he stay?), was with me in the Redemptia. She's really quite awesome and I wanna get to know her more both IC and OOC. Thank you, I give her three thumbs up. Yes I have 3 arms. Jk.

~Shealtiel
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…