Gearing up!
So as few of you may know, I am indeed still around. As many of you do know, I have not been on Ronx in what many may call a forever other than to look through the mailbox and the bank. After a short break, I had gone over to the Alliance to level up that pesky warlock who was my second highest character and little more than a nuisance considering he was right at the level between everybody else's levels--either too few below me or too many above me--to really make WoW anything other than a single player game with the exception of a few players. About this measure of time called "forever" and 20 levels on the Warlock later, I realize my Warrior is severely undergeared and underplayed, still geared in the old quest reward items from completing all the old quests.

Before I took that little break, the sad realization that the DPS warrior was practically forced to go the way of the tank due to the high demand of the latter and the low demand of the former, I respecced Ronx to Protection. While I do miss my Fury a great deal, I sadly admit that tanking is fun, and may keep Ronx that way for the current time.

Why I'm posting this and telling you is that I will be playing Ronx a bit more now that the Warlock is almost to 70, and I will be using him as a tank for instances. The thing is that there are so many players that are so progressed, it's hard to get anything other than a Heroic instance or a raid nowadays, and I'm reaching out to the Tribe to ask them for assistance in raiding the higher end normal dungeons until I can get Ronx properly geared for the Heroics and the raids. Until then I will be able to do little since we are in Karazhan and Magtheridon and such, so I hope a few of you would be willing to help me dust off me warrior. Until then, I'll see you all fairly soon. Smile
if you'd like ne to heal or pew pew for you feel free to ask. I run people through the lower level things all the time and rarely find myself tackling a heroic
Ronx if your honored with several of the outland factions, I think Lower City, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, Cenarion, and Keepers of time are the ones that hold them, they are offering the lvl 70 PvP Armor (Prot and DPS Sets) that may potentially be better than the quest rewards your wearing. Have a look and that might give you a little boost into tanking some harder dungeons.
Eruadan Wrote:Ronx if your honored with several of the outland factions, I think Lower City, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, Cenarion, and Keepers of time are the ones that hold them, they are offering the lvl 70 PvP Armor (Prot and DPS Sets) that may potentially be better than the quest rewards your wearing. Have a look and that might give you a little boost into tanking some harder dungeons.

There is no such thing as PvP Prot armor.
If I'm not mistaken, the buyable PVP armor does not include Prot based sets. I read such a choice was intentional on Blizzard's behalf.

ah, Gra beat me to it as I typed it!
Haha, ok I was just basing that off the varied sets that I have seen with other classes. I've been "TOLD!"
Eruadan Wrote:Haha, ok I was just basing that off the varied sets that I have seen with other classes. I've been "TOLD!"

Nope, not for warriors. In PvP we have one purpose: Kill.
Just more proof I know absolutely nothing about World of Warcraft....Life is great! :lol:
Actually, if you are really strapped for gear, the pvp jewelry can be a stand-in for a prot piece. It's certainly not desirable, but it'll get you a lot of stam, and if you're somehow short of the defense cap (hard to do as a warrior), the resil can get you up to uncrittable.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
... and I forgot why I was going to reply in the first place. If you can, get faction up with the Shattered Sun Offensive asap. Do the Outlands quests that reward a "Shattered Sun Supplies", they have a chance for a Badge of Justice. The tanking necklace is simply fantastic if you're Aldor, and not bad if you're Scryers (expertise for Scryers, dodge rating for Aldor). There's also the shield available.

The other reps to get high is Keepers of Time, for the leggings, and Sha'tar for the shield (if you're not going for the SSO shield).
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Quote:Nope, not for warriors. In PvP we have one purpose: Kill.

You see, I always though the warriors purpose was to make locks cry. And complain about those @#$#@ Resto druids =)

btw...nerf resto druids
[Image: 2738341mWkUR.png]
Gholjan Wrote:You see, I always though the warriors purpose was to make locks cry. And complain about those @#$#@ Resto druids =)

btw...nerf resto druids

Specify pvp or face the wrath of the TREES! RAWRZ
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
((Garhgal hasn't done any of the outland dungeons past Blood Furnace and he's itching to see the sights and get some gear as well. I'll always be up for some normal runs with you.))