Gaulkan, elderly warlock.
With a deep snort and a chuckle from his dried withered lips, his deep guttural voice begins to rise as to be heard.
"I, Gaulkan. " the imp standing at his feet scampers out from behind him. "Help me!" with a swift kick to the backside, the imp flies a few feet to land on its chin, sliding forward comically.

"Warlock of the mighty horde!" his chest puffs out some, still strong and thick from his youth. The staff in his hand clacking against in the ground in a noisy salute.

Gaulkan's one good eye shifts a little, darting from side to side, narrowing as he tries to find the words. "Ehh, Gaulkan... former follower of Gul'dan. Came threw portal many years ago." running his hand tenderly down his chest, Gaulkan stretches his legs some, sitting on the ground with his legs forward, hands at his sides.

Gaulkan's lips curled into a smile, revealing the many missing teeth in his mouth. "Oh me like metal. Make eye patch!" his index finger absent mindedly flicks the green lens in his right eye. "Let Gaulkan see again when he lose it."

"No guilds, just demon for company." his hand swishes out and smacks the small imp at his side, the demon spewing forth several insults and obscenities.

"Gaulkan never know guild life, Ironsong Tribe very famous in Azeroth, very large, very like minded me thinks. Maybe no, Gaulkan want to find out for himself." Gaulkan turns his chin up. lips pursed into the wind.

Gaulkan's one good eye began to blink rapidly, his memories flooding back in on him as he tried to choose one. "Years ago, shamanism gone, only warlocks like Gaulkan. Me was accepted for what me am. Then Thrall come, he great shaman, then warlocks looked down on. Gaulkan looked down on."

"Me want to live long life, comfortably. Not leader, no, no. Only have...." he stopped suddenly trying to think of the word he was looking for. "...experiences, that could be useful to others, but me do want to be useful. To help, to show warlock of any kind can do good."

"Big boom!" Gaulkan leaps up, his age not hindering his agility as his charge a spell tossing it at a small tree, the flames exploding them burning the plant. "Not done yet!" with no charging and little warning, Gaulkan throws another fire spell forward, a massive Conflagrate smacking into the tree, splintering it in half and raining small pieces of wood around him.

"Yes, me read code of con-er.... that long thing that make head hurt. I agree to them."
Thank you for your application.
I invite you to attend this weeks moot and introduce yourself to the Tribe.
The moot will be held this Thursday, at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Granted peonship on 06/09/2009.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)