Gauging Availability and Interest...
With my work schedule conflicting with every tribe event and raiding save for Wednesdays and Thursdays, and with seeing other folks progressing further and further, I'm starting to think about whether anyone else falls in the same boat as myself (generally speaking).

I'm curious to know whether anyone would be available and interested in another POTENTIAL Karazhan group that would be active on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays. I'm tired of being unable to go with any current groups, so I may as well see about potentially forming my own!

With that being said, please feel free to reply here with comments of interest, availability and whathaveyou.
Hi Kretol,

Oryx and I are in the same boat. We would love to join a Karazhan group but our schedules conflict with all of the current active groups, so we have never been.

We are available every evening from 7 p.m. to about 10:30 p.m., barring in-law visits and other acts of nature.

We have been signed up with Entourage of the Champion, but the 6 p.m. start time is unfortunately too early for us to attend reliably, so we've never made it to an actual run.

-Zlinka (and Oryx) -- early-bird West Coasters