Gathering Interest - EST Friendly Naxx-10
Mellith and I were trying to figure out if there would be interest in a 10-man Naxx spanning two nights, most likely Tuesday and Wednesday, starting at 4:00 server. Remember, playing 10-man Naxx does NOT lock you out of the week's 25-man Naxx!
I would be interested in bringing someone, but cannot come Weds. night.

Might I suggest Tues. and Sunday evening at around 600p server?

Whatever you guys want to do though? I have been thinking of doing something in 10-man Naxx on Sunday evening. This would be informal and try and start and end early.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I might be able to do Tuesdays. I'd love something regular that didn't run into the wee hours of the morning!
Mell and I were just trying to balance between making sure East Coasters can get home from work and maybe even eat dinner before raid. I wanted to do Tuesdays and Wednesdays so that we wouldn't have four or five days between part 1 and 2. But, we're open to the idea of Tuesdays and Sundays, if that's what the demand is. Once we know what interest is, we'll nail it down for start time and the 2nd night, but it sounds so far like Tuesdays are good all around.
I would love a raid that started early. Most any day at 4:00 would work for me.
Tuesday and Sunday would work well for me too, starting in March I have my Confrontation League games on Wednesdays.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Tuesday and Wednesday are quite perfect for me! Those are (actually) I think the only two nights I CAN raid.

4:30 is a LITTLE bit better for me, but 4:00 should work just fine for me unless I have faculty meetings. 4:00 ought to work for Donalzon too, but I can't speak for him 100%.

I'm REALLY interested in seeing this get off the ground, since this is about the only time slot I can regularly make raid.

-*Oren
So right now we're looking at

Tanks
Donalzon
Daichallar

Heals
Jabadue
Orenthas
Wakaraina&
Taress
Nadilynn
Thanuist*

DPS
Mellith
Areshkeghal
Grelda
Azmael
Lailya
Insel&
Ura*

Waka and Oren can both respec DPS if necessary, and I can even bring Insel if we lose a tank somewhere. I think we're going to stick to T/W at 4PM Server, starting on March 3rd. I would like (pending discussion) to actually rotate which wing we start on each Tuesday, and work clockwise, so that people who cannot attend both nights bet varied experience and loot, and so we can keep it more interesting. Due to that, for March 3rd, I'd like to start with the *edit*Construct*/edit* Quarter and Patchwerk, who I think many of us have not seen since we rescued Sreng, or never seen at all.
Week nights are iffy for my wife and me, but I can bring Ret DPS and she can bring the Tree heals.

- Brokentusk

Ret Pally - Azamael
Resto Drood - Taress
EST friendly times work for me if you need a healer.

-Nadi

[Image: 9195575iWjDS.png]
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]
I'd love to be able to take part in some Naxx-10 runs! I'm pretty much available at any time in the evening during the week baring emergencies, and as an East Coaster the time doesn't cause me to worry about getting to my classes on time the next morning. ^^;
[Image: 2627648EgUWn.png]

[Image: 2627663SOPQY.png]
I probably cannot make it much before 500p Server Sad

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I will be availible as Thanuist, or possibly Ura now that she's almost 78 and gearing up for pre heroics. I hear feral druid makes an ok off tank ;P, so I can satisfy that need or a kitty pew pew.
I like the idea of doing some 10 mans during the week. If you are looking for me to tank as a general rule Tuesdays are good. Wednesday is definitely not happening. I could potentially do Sunday before Kretol's Sartharion run or Thursday evenings. Also Although 4ST is generally doable, maybe push it back to 4:30ST if possible? I'd like to get home and settle and eat first. That would mean that us 8 hour workers can commute home and get settled, and also we may potentially have some early West Coast people to plug gaps we may have.
As for rotating the wings... I'd reccomend against it initially, because there are still some people that haven't seen any of the encounters and may need some loot upgrades. Last week we were able to do all of 3 wings and 2 bosses in the construct quarter over 2 evening sessions, so it should be doable to see all of the wings each week. Learning fights is important to progression but gearing up is also, which means we should try to clear all the bosses that we can do each week. Also if you rotate the wings each week the fights aren't fresh in peoples heads so the new bosses won't get dropped.

Anyways, sounds like you've got it pretty well inn hand so whatever you decide is fine with me. Just giving my 2 sense.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Thanuist Wrote:I will be availible as Thanuist, or possibly Ura now that she's almost 78 and gearing up for pre heroics. I hear feral druid makes an ok off tank ;P, so I can satisfy that need or a kitty pew pew.

Kitty pew pew? Eww!
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EST Friendly Naxx 1 1,637 04-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Guest
  3/25 EST Friendly Naxx 3 2,319 03-25-2009, 01:19 PM
  Gathering interest - Naxx-10, late-night Kretol 3 2,390 02-19-2009, 11:35 PM