Garessa
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
I am know as Garessa Swiftrend. I am Indebted to Drelgaar. For saving my life.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am one with the shadows though the term is known as Rogue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I came from The shattered hand clan and am a refugee from dreanor.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
None at this time.((Though I do intend to take first aid and cooking as well as fishing.))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None.((on this server at least, Ive been in other roleplaying guilds on other servers.)

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I was told that it was the largest and most powerful clan in the horde.((Also I am rping with drelgaar and would like to say he speaks highly of your guild!))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Fleeing dreanor during its most fatal hour.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires,
and the reasons behind them?

To please my future mate drelgaar in all things I do, as well as slaughter any who openly oppose the horde.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?(mainly the roleplaying.))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to apply to your code of rules.

--edited for clarification July, 13. 2007
I'll vouch for Garessa as being a very very good rper! Though her application is brief, I'm sure a meeting with her will speak volumes Smile
Dis girlie may be o'few words on de totem but ah'm pleased t've met wit her a little bit after de las' Moot. Ah won' be at de nex' one so bes' be treatin' her nice-like!

((I definitely approve of Garessa and hope folks will encourage her to RP with us more at the Moot! Thanks for your app!))

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris