Future patches: 1.11, 1.12
I thought you all might be interested in this:

Apparently Eyonix was heard saying some things, so I've worked to gather them here for you.
Patch 1.11 should have Naxxramas. Now, I know we aren't all raiders (I'm pretty sure I'm not) but this is supposed to be the toughest dungeon before the expansion. And it's teeming with 18 bosses. But that's not the real surprise, we all know that 1.11 will have the mage revamp. Well, ahem, Eyonix suggests something else! Shamans will also get the review!
Your review will be completed in 1.11, along with the Mage -- just thought you'd like to know. Tongue

We'll talk more soon...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-shaman&t=491801&s=blizzard&tmp=1#blizzard">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1#blizzard</a><!-- m -->

Pretty sweet, because that means Rogues are all they have left on the docket. Could this mean rogues will get their review for 1.12? I certainley hope so, it would be about time... But there is yet more in store for 1.12:
Please keep in mind that reputation is awarded when Honor is given, which means if you're in a group you will get it even if you weren't on the target's threat list. Players should also be pleased to know that come patch 1.12 you will be placed in a group upon entering Battlegrounds.

For now, just get yourself into a group. Wink

Also, patch 1.12 will have some awesome PvP stuff, like a cool battleground feature that I know you've all been waiting for!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=7667392&s=blizzard&tmp=1#blizzard">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1#blizzard</a><!-- m -->

First off, forced grouping! Whoo hoo! But wait, what's that vauge bit at the end there, not too mention a quick edit? Could this mean multi realm battlegrounds? Or perhaps the long awaited Azshara Crater? Or perhaps siege weapons? Hmmm... I think they've realized that no server is large enough, let alone balanced enough, to take on four battlegrounds at once. So why not make them cross server? I just hope they keep our realm types in mind, so RP realms don't mix with players from PvE or PvP realms. Or else we'll just have yet more of a degradation to our suffering RP in this Silver Hand community.

Lastly, could this mean there will be no 1.13? Or if so, what would possibly be in store for it? There is as of yet no other confirmed "new area" before the expansion except for the floating citadel above Stratholme. It's supposed to be about the same size as the Undercity, and if it follows the scourge unit set I'm certain we'll see Nerubians, Gargoyles, all sorts of undead, and... Frost Wyrms? Oh I hope so. But what might 1.13 bring? Is there a new battleground coming (Azshara Crater?) is there a new 5-man dungeon? I could only hope so.

So, there you are. It's enigmatic, but filled with enough juciness to satiate while keeping us guessing and wanting more. Trouble is, my account will run dry here soon, and I'm not certain I want to renew my time here... Yeah, sorry to end it on that note.
Thank you Haida, for taking the time to work this up, it was very helpful. Except for the leaving part *frown*
Argggh, don't leave. Sad
-Dentik
Leaving is against the rules! No leaving!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Wait, I was vanishing first! No fair!

Besides, now who am I going to torment the entire zone of Elwynn Forest with?
Haida requires beatings to keep him in line, we must find out where he lives and administer beatings unto him, its the only way.

BEAT HAIDA NOW
BEAT HAIDA NOW
BEAT HAIDA NOW

no..i'm not ranting...really......reallly i'm not...

<!-- e --><a href="mailtoBig Grin[email protected]">mailtoBig Grin[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Use it haida, because there are other things in this world I need to play against you on. AOE was only the beginning.

And we won't let Umu out class us.