Futher investigations
*Another of the strange devices that Lucrey originally used on the totems is there again.*

Hello Ironsong, I have a request. I have done considerable training since I joined this tribe. As you all know as well I have been investigating and subverting the Scarlet Crusade whenever I can. I believe I am now able to venture into their lair Strathholme in the plaguelands. I require a large group to fight through their numbers though and am requesting assistance. I thank any that decide to volunteer ahead of time.

((Ok I'm 57 so far and tonight when I get home I'm going to be pushing pretty hard to make 58. What I was wanting to see if we could do is after the Moot on thursday go into UD strath I've only seen the fortress a couple times from the outside. This will also give some finallity to my SC RP line but heh all good things do have to come to an end.

So if anyone is interested I'd like to raid UD strath on thursday. I understand RL comes first and just want to see if there is any interest Thanks!))
<Scrawled in Zema's childlike scribblings>

The Scarlets are bad. I will come help to blow them up whenever I can.

~Zema!~

((If I'm online and am able, I would be very happy to join you...as a part of Zema's continuing story, she -hates- the Scarlet Crusade .. not like there are many who like them.. In any case, I would be happy to help if I'm available. ))
Mangle loves to chew on Scarlets, if we are able we will be most happy to assist.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*The device disappears for a few moments and is back with a new message* I appreciate the volunteers that have left their marks so far. I will announce my plans tonight during the moot as well to see if we cannot get more Thank you.