Friday Raid 15/16 Jun 07
Entourage will be venturing into Kara this Friday - 15 Jun 07.

Currently I am working up the membership configuration we will go forth with for this raid. Lymoria will be back for sure...Kosath and I will also be there. I will post a more definite list by Wednesday to let folks know. We may have more that we counted on - rest assured I will attempt to contact all personnel in a timely manner to let all know details and such.

If there are any questions - do not hesitate to drop me a whisper, emial, or totem mail - and I will get back to you ASAP.

v/r

Abbru
I had a blast on the last Fridays raid!

Thanks much!
I'm available Friday for sure, but if we go on Saturday...I will not be home from work till 4pm server time, then would be ready for trouble!....erm helping.
As a side note - we also need to start gathering potions - tanks, healing, etc. I will happily donate funds to help foot the bill. Those that have the skill - drop me or Kosath a whisper in game or send a mail - we will get ourselves set for Friday.

Stat food as well....almost forgot that..and Tauren like to eat!

Abbru
I am working away on my Alchemy so am happy to provide whatever I can. I have not mastered it yet though.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I am a 375 alchemist; my rare recipes are listed on the BC Rare Recipes page. My only flask is Arcane Fortification right now, which may not be the most useful one. But the new elixirs are quite interesting. I have Fel Mana but I do not have the other Fel potions yet; if people think they would be useful I could work at hunting them up.

Some day, when Halaa is under Horde control, I need to run in there and get the new +resilience elixir as well.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
Starts cooking
Recommended potions for tanks: Elixir of Defense, the highest one, and the Major Agility elixir as well. Agility is a battle elixir and defense is...obviously a defense one, so they make a good combination. Health pots are nice to have as well, and I've been hoarding Nightmare seeds (they share the healthstone cooldown, but are very handy still).

Also recommended, that everyone have the KLH threat meter open and running.

Good luck in there!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Oryx - If and when you guys reach the Curator, the Arcane Fortification Flask might actually be helpful for the person controlling the sparks if they're low on resist gear. Just a thought. : )
I can offer the assistance of myself, Fleet, and Dai with a reasonable degree of certainty!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Best way to get potions for health and mana are as follows. Daily there is a quest in skettis to rescue a pilot caged in a random tower. Every day one can get 3 health potions or 2 mana potions from him. This task is quick and painless and can really save on mats for brewing them otherwise.
I can affirm my ability to go this Friday, so you can go make yourself Squishy again if you want Abbru.
Found out last night my best friend is going to be in town from Calgary so I am not going to be able to make a Friday raid, sorry all. Sad
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Ok - this is the list of attendee as I see it now: (if I have missed any please get with me ASAP)

Kosath
Daichallar
Abbru
Lymoria
Zlinka
Oryx
Zanzi
Dispaya
Nicorah
Sreng

Alternates: Fleet, Shantow

Cloudjumper is out this week due to RL issues....

We will begin as close to 6pm server time as we can - I realize Z and Ory might be a bit late due to family considerations....Smile

Abbru

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid Friday Oct. 31 jabadue 9 4,788 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Last Post: jabadue
  Raid Friday Oct. 17 700p Server jabadue 24 11,083 10-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Eruadan
  Raid Friday Oct. 3 700p Server jabadue 9 4,701 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Amato
  Raid Friday Sept. 26 700p Server jabadue 7 4,091 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Raid Friday Sept. 19 700p Server jabadue 4 3,017 09-18-2008, 10:37 AM