Fresh start - now what?
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding the cataclysmic changes to the warrior class. I've been reading the forums (probably not a good idea) and it seems that warriors have taken roughly a 35% reduction to their dps. Any warriors notice any loss in dps over the last few days? Any clue as to what gems to use? (All my armor penetration gems got changed into crit strike, but I was thinking of going strength.) Any luck/attempts with reforging into mastery?

Despite it's potential setbacks...I WILL NOT GIVE UP FURY! Rawr!

(Back on track.) So, maybe a splash of everything...A leetle beet of Haste, A leetle beet of Strength, a leetle beet of Hit, and a leetle beet of Crit. (And now my brain is fried from thinking about it for so long.) ...but seriously, any ideas?
Might check out this thread on EJ

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t88685-4_0_w...e_posting/
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
While I cannot give you specifics regarding Warriors, one thing to keep in mind is that you can't reforge for primary stats, so if hit, expertise, haste, crit, and mastery ratings are desirable things, reforge the less-wanted of those into the others. Fill blue gem slots for meta activation and/or socket bonuses with hit gems to cap, and reforge extra hit (if any) into the other secondary stats. Note that the amount of hit needed to cap has gone down (244 or so for 2h, not sure about dw), so you may well have extra. You may have lost some expertise talents, though I think dw specs retained some, so check if you need to add more.

The forums at elitist jerks are actually pretty strictly moderated, so you may find some helpful guides to surviving the next couple months.

Gem for your primary stats, and reforge for your "ratings." Well, use a logical combination of the two, at least. And take comfort in the fact that you're better off than feral cat spec, which has been pretty much thrown in the woodchipper.

Doh, too slow. Or just read Noodle's link.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
<Mula takes a deep breath, and the crazed look in her eyes begins to diminish.>

Thanks guys!
Heh, I still have to look over all the Arms-type stuff.

I've been messing around on other toons, but so far ret paladins and warriors are pretty QQ on the forums.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Don't fret just yet. We're all getting buffing, unless they're bluffing.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Yeah, buffs for the warrior are incoming or here.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27187856197/class-balance-as-of-oct-13-2010/">http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27187856 ... t-13-2010/</a><!-- m -->

I'm a bit peeved they moved Titan Grip down the tree. I logged into my 64 fury warrior to find him barehanded and no good 1 handers in my inventory. Had to shell out some gold for those Thrallmar rep axes.