Forum Signatures
I'm not very good at them yet, but if anyone would like one, let me know. I'd be happy to make it. It's just fun to create, and it would help me get to know people's characters a bit better. If you hate yours I will NOT be offended if you do not use it!

Ok Krell is ready. Here is the graphic. This doesn't follow with his favorite colors or themes, but fit best with his chosen armor. If you'd like, I can play around with other color schemes and see where that takes us as well. This is the finished graphic. All you need to do is open the area where you can place your signature and choose add image. When you've clicked on that, copy this link <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/Eonia_Attaboli/FlameBlack.jpg">http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z40 ... eBlack.jpg</a><!-- m --> between the image brackets it places. That should display your new signature. If you choose to make your own photobucket account, (which is fine if you don't. mine has been open for years and I'll be happy to just leave it up there for you. Its a free account so no worries there.) just right click this image and save to your computer.
[Image: FlameBlack.jpg]
Actually...I might like to see one of Krell. WHat kinda info do you need?

Name: Krell
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
Guild: The Ironsong Tribe
Guild Rank: Blademaster
Professions: Mining & Engineering
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Love me some photoshop, if you get overwhelmed Eonia let me know and I'll help out.
The information You've provided is a pretty good start. Can you tell me a little about him? His personality, what you think his favorite colors might be? That sort of thing. I'll also need for you to allow me to take some screenies fo him. Just yell at me in game any time you see me on and we'll snap those screenies.

To Kaerrah: I'd welcome the help! I'm not terrible with photoshop, but I'm still learning. Chances are people could do their own much fancier and nicer than I can. But its fun! Smile Anyone who'd enjoy doing them could pitch in. Make it a group effort!

I actually use two programs because I don't have the newer, fancier photoshop. I use Ulead PhotoImpact 12 and Paint Shop Pro 8. So there are probably options I do not have.
Tell you a little about Krell? O holy nuts....where to start. He's beginning to show his age (getting older) these days, and has become a jaded, grumpy Orc. He is resistant to change and growth.

Favorite colors would be earth tones. Browns, greens...

I would be happy to allow you some screenshots of the elusive Krell. I know exactly what he will wear.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Excellent. I go back to work today so I may be hard to catch 'til Saturday morning or Sunday. Just grab me when you have time and I'm online and we'll get them done!