For folks concerned about the state of Silver Hand
Hey all.

With discussion and anxiety about to reach a fever pitch, I think it's important for me to address a few peoples' concerns.

It appears that a few guilds we've come to know and respect are leaving. I was saddened to hear of Rotten Luck's exodus, but they have to do what they believe is best for their people.

Given the number of people migrating Hordeside, it may very well be that we don't end up requiring a realm split. I'm not sure how trends look Alliance-side, but ultimately whether we split or not is, at this time, the subject of pure speculation and thus rather irrelevant. We are all saddened to be losing our friends to different lands, but we can console ourselves in the knowledge that they are doing what they need to do to get greater enjoyment from their game.

What I want to reiterate to the Tribe is that Ironsong is not leaving Silver Hand. For a number of reasons, practical and personal, it's something we cannot do. First off, we are very very large, and making sure all of our people made it to our new home would be a logistical nightmare. Second, we love Silver Hand and we've made a place for ourselves here. There really is no reason to jump ship. I would encourage ALL tribe members who are entertaining thoughts of leaving to please wait. Weather the storm, and you will be pleased with the results.

Some guilds may leave, some may stay. Ironsong Tribe will remain. The Horde will need us, and we will not flee. Come spring, there may be more than a few lost souls looking for a home, and there will always, always be raw recruits.

Silver Hand Horde is not going to die. It is never in Blizzard's best interest to do anything to undermine a playerbase, and if you are cynical about their attitudes toward players, consider their attitudes toward our monthly membership fees.

Hang in there. Stay strong, we've gotten through harder times than this.

-Sreng
While I was leveling my Paladin in ghostlands, a funny conversation occurred in general chat. There was this guy who claimed to be alliance. His whole guild had left the server without telling him. He was asking us if we knew where they went... :lol:
This guy was probably just kicked for incompetence, but funny nonetheless.
Filiminjaru Wrote:While I was leveling my Paladin in ghostlands, a funny conversation occurred in general chat. There was this guy who claimed to be alliance. His whole guild had left the server without telling him. He was asking us if we knew where they went... :lol:
This guy was probably just kicked for incompetence, but funny nonetheless.

I was levelling my rogue at the same time and caught that conversation. Harsh. It reminded me of Ice Age where Sid's relatives kept neglecting to tell him that they were migrating.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Folks Returning (or Considering) - Scroll of Resurrection Kretol 0 1,822 09-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Silver Hand members leaving server Melikar 14 6,320 10-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Efluvious
  Silver Hand is full Mamadee 46 16,690 01-26-2007, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Mamadee
  Silver Hand history, /ooc 1 1,565 01-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Guest