For all the Still Single Men in the Tribe
How to get a girlfriend even if you're a hopeless nerd.

Hope this helped all of you
Bachelor....and loving it. Dont need help :lol:
*pats eru on the head* Ohhh the delusions, ooohhhhh
Hehe that was funny but girls seem to like me even knowing that i'm a major geek.......Hell I just started college to become a computer programer I am a UBER GEEK I even on occasion speak 7331 in real life. (though useally only around my other geek friends >.>)
World of Warcraft counts! /ironsongooc is a perfectly acceptable place to meet women! Found lady who also likes video games, being geeky.
yeah, I'm a hopeless nerd. what can I say? /shrug
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
oh crepes, take a funny Tongue

*was a nerd girlfriend and currently working on reclaiming her title*
*is married to his DPS and lives in a state of helpless bliss*
My solution was to have a girlfriend who's also a nerd. =)
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Oryx Wrote:*is married to his DPS and lives in a state of helpless bliss*
Do you mean hopeless.... or does she dress you too? Big Grin
Quote:Do you mean hopeless.... or does she dress you too? Big Grin

No, I'm still in charge of my own wardrobe department. Smile One of the many advantages of geek girls is that they don't feel the need to reconfigure their partner's software.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
*grins* I won my beartank in Warsong Gulch. I suppose more accurately, he won me... he nabbed the flag three times in five minutes, winning us the match. I swooned.

'Course, it took a while for us to get on the same side of the country, but it has worked out wonderfully.
Oryx Wrote:
Quote:Do you mean hopeless.... or does she dress you too? Big Grin

No, I'm still in charge of my own wardrobe department. Smile One of the many advantages of geek girls is that they don't feel the need to reconfigure their partner's software.

*cough* I do, just to make sure he's presentable and color coordinated.

And Cora, i can only hope for such dedication. So far I've had the one who begs you to play WoW with him then cries for 80 horus a day when you're better at the game.
yar, I thought it was funny :lol:

...it just hit too close to home >.>
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Efluvious, I thought you said you weren't going to post that photo of yourself from the West Coast Moot? Secrets out now!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King