Flasks in Mists
Hey everyone.

I wanted to inform people about the situation with flasks for the raid.

So raiding will be different in this expansion than it was in Cataclysm. First of all there are no cauldron recipes as of yet for Pandaria flasks (+1000 Int/Str/Agi/Spi/+1500 Stam, persists through death, 1 hr. duration). Secondly, flasks use one Golden Lotus each, but Golden Lotuses are rare in the world, more rare than any herb I've ever seen in this game. However, Golden Lotuses can be purchased at the Spirit of Harmony vendor for 1 Spirit of Harmony for 3 golden lotuses.

When we start raiding it's preferable that everyone is flasked as the benefits are far better than using elixirs, and it will be far less buff/inventory management when it comes to progression fights.

So I want everyone to know that I will gladly make flasks (I am flask specced so I can proc extras for you) if you supply the lotuses, just as I did in WotLK. You can either buy them on the AH (they are about 250 gold each) or use your Spirits of Harmony to purchase them from the vendor in Shrine of Two Moons.

Also, if anyone wishes to make Golden Lotus donations to the raid, they can put them in the officer tab or send them to me and I will put them there myself. I will also try to keep a few flasks in the officer tab in the unlikely event there are no alchemists available at a raid to make them.
-Dentik
Dentik,

As we talked about this morning I will be trying to purchase Golden Lotus and getting them to you so you are able to supply flasks for the raid. I still need to research ALL the uses for the Spirits because so far I haven't needed any in my Tradeskills.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King