Final Version of Warhammer Online Trailer Released
Huzzah! The final version of the Warhammer Online: The Age of Reckoning trailer has been released - now including a chaos warrior laying low a warrior priest of Sigmar, as things should be. :twisted:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/">http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/</a><!-- m -->

The game is still a year off though at least...
If there is a game that will finally pull me away from WoW, that is it.
The mighty cannot stop me, nor the wise make plans against me.
My sentiments exactly.
Efluvia Wrote:Huzzah! The final version of the Warhammer Online: The Age of Reckoning trailer has been released - now including a chaos warrior laying low a warrior priest of Sigmar, as things should be. :twisted:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/">http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/</a><!-- m -->

The game is still a year off though at least...

Lame. There is only 2 games coming out soon that should even be interested in.

Medieval Total War 2. Keep on truckin'
Europa Universalis 3.

Those 2 games are gonna rock my world.
Mmmm.... pretty.
Ooo *covet*, awesome looking Game, can't wait till it comes out, gimme some chances to bash the Empire up.
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
Bah. To truck with the Ruinous Powers leads only to abandonment and desolation. If the Faithful can but hold fast to Church and State, one day we will be rid of these blasphemies forever! Sigmar keep us and preserve us!
Sreng Wrote:Bah. To truck with the Ruinous Powers leads only to abandonment and desolation. If the Faithful can but hold fast to Church and State, one day we will be rid of these blasphemies forever! Sigmar keep us and preserve us!

Yes, mortal, console yourself with these empty words. Grandfather Nurgle waits for you, he does, as he does for all mortal flesh. Come, share the Gift of Nurgle, the softness of swollen flesh, and the warmth of his feverish boils... you will join us in the end. *hisssss*.

((Looks like fun. The Warhammer setting has always been great!))
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
((Sweet and wise Oryx plays Chaos? I never would have expected that.))
Oryx Wrote:Yes, mortal, console yourself with these empty words. Grandfather Nurgle waits for you, he does, as he does for all mortal flesh. Come, share the Gift of Nurgle, the softness of swollen flesh, and the warmth of his feverish boils... you will join us in the end. *hisssss*.

Heh heh heh... Here are a few recently-snapped pics of some of my own figs, should my own loyalty need to be exposed!
I'm a little partial to a goblin Squigherder myself..
Eveline Wrote:((Sweet and wise Oryx plays Chaos? I never would have expected that.))

((It's been ages (gulp, 14 years), and I also had a dwarven regiment... but, yes, I was a slave to darkness. Sad but true. In 40K I was a fan of the Eldar, but I never really did much else on the Fantasy side.

And nice figs, Sreng! I like the finish on the Unclean One.))
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
Hedonism and ecstacy for the win! Slaanesh all the way for me :twisted:
I never played Warhammer, but this game has had my interest for about a year now. The screens make me want to play a goblin shaman, I bet that's sweet. Though I don't care for the design of the squigs. I understand that it's part of Games Workshop British humor, but meh, they don't seem impressive at all... Rather more at fugly.

But in any case, I was discussing this one with some friends while setting up some Axis and Allies (second time I ever played it, got crushed again though now I understand it more)... Turns out, they all used to play Warhammer in middle school/high school. Hah! They all kinda' want to play more, and I can see why. Those little figurines you have to paint seem like a wonderful waste of time.

But then we all realized that such an endeavor would cost money. Money better spent in other ways. Oh hum.

I'd probably play: (surprise) Wood Elves. That or the Beastmen... Ahh, we shall keep that to dreams, I have other things to worry about.
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
I had actually gotten into Warhammer a while back, not too long before the first "Orcs vs. Humans" game came out. I had many of the books, the core game etc, but found that I had much more fun painting the miniatures than actually playing the game. Although that's probably because I didn't have anyone to play the game with at the time. In any case, I remember thinking all that time ago that Warcraft's artwork seemd to mostly be taken directly from Warhammer. A lot of the style was very warhammerish. I think someone had posted in our forums here somewhere that Warcraft was originally intended for Warhammer, which helped explain that part. In any case, I would really love to explore more of the new game world since I recall being very interested in the literature I had at the time.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE WoW, but have to admt, that in a year or so when WH does come out, I may be ready to try something new and I could see that being a pretty strong contender for my gaming attention. Big Grin

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burning Crusade being released Nov 15-16th? 2 1,847 09-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Jivundus
  Movie trailer Saltin 4 2,620 08-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Fanae