Fey Starsong
Greetings, my name is Fey, a young Arcanist from Silvermoon City.
I have yet to earn any titles through services to the Horde in battles for I am still very inexperience with warfare combats. As of now, your assumptions about me being a Blood Elf is correct. I have spent my entire life time living in Silvermoon and rarely have gone outside the City's Walls. I've been raised as an orphan, my parents have passed on long ago in a war. The rest of my history, I cannot disclosed at the moment, there is just no time for long talks during these dark days... yes... my room was on fire once again today after an experiment have gone bad, dark days indeed! Currently, I've been working on my newest concoction to turn oneself invisible! hopefully that will not backfire like it did last time...
Collecting Herbs is another hobby of mine, that I do regularly everyday, the biology behind each plants living on Azeroth or other planes of existence astound me greatly, from the most simple Peacebloom in my garden, to a scorching Firebloom from Hyjal.
I have not been affiliated with any clans, tribes or guilds in the past, there has been very little contacts from me to the outside world. My interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe was to have new interactions with members of the Horde, I'm quite curious about our new allies.
The Greatest trial I have faced... hmm.. was it fighting Arthas and his Army in the North a year ago, able to claim a Frostwyrm as my ride after his demise~ and defeat the fearsome Lich Kel'Thuzad from Naxxramas... oh, sorry, that was just an after effect of a potion I consumed earlier... No, I haven't lifted a sword my entire life. My greatest trial was my first step into Ghost Land recently.
My goal is to be the greatest Alchemist of all time! oh and able to cast a spell without severely injured others around me, I find interacting with the locals fascinating. My first time being at the Salon was in the Undercity... The UNDERCITY! a Salon! Being able to meet and speak to with members of the Apothecary there inspired me greatly. It is amazing what the dead knows, and the power they possessed...
I might sound a bit inexperienced for combat or life in general, but I am not oblivious to what goes on around me, after all, I've lived pass many human lifetime to be able to distinguish what is honorable and not, what is right or wrong. I have read, and agreed to abide by all the rules set forth, and here by offering my service and knowledge to the Horde.

Sincerely,

Fey Starsong
We hold our weekly moots each Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar time. The location will be determined on that day, so contact a Tribe member for directions to it. We would appreciate an introduction and to judge you for ourselves.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Thank you, I will be there next week.