Farewell
((I wanted to let you all know why Masai and I have been absent lately. We are in the process of moving into a new home ( in a commercial district) which will also be the site of our new art gallery and graphic arts business. The whole move is pretty much making us crazy and eating up all the time we have to play online! :cry:

So, this will be our farewell for now. I love you all and will miss you very much. Thank you so much for the fun, and I hope to see you all again one day when our time permits. If anyone would like to keep in touch, my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

::Big hugs:: and I wish you much fun in the world of Azeroth.

Alex

))
Good luck with the gallery! My father does a lot of shows (wire sculptures of trees, mostly), so I know it can be a bit hit-and-miss at times. You will both definately be missed here.
Good luck 'Lexi and Masai. We miss you and hope you come back soon!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Good luck on the new venture! Your places within the Tribe will be here when you return *nods and smiles* You have been missed, and will be until you return. Take care.
An art gallery! How exciting!
Good luck and take care of yourselves.
yay! good for you two! have fun setting up the gallery!

i am trying to enjoy my break from wow. but the current atmosphere at my job has me working more often than not. i come home and am vacuous... i need a catalyst in my life, i hope to find it and thus find my muse soon.

take care alexei and masai! you were good people, may life treat you well!