Farewell for now, Tribe
Long story short, Kapu's being rerolled today.

Short story long, ever since the release of BC, I've been focusing very strongly on my Alliance shaman and rediscovering my love of PVP. For the first time in a good long while, I've been happy, confident, and content with my playing ability and truly enjoying the class. In addition, I've been toying around with other classes and such and finding out some other things I like and dislike.

Sadly, one of the things I've found I no longer enjoy is playing a druid. I've never liked PVPing with Kapu as a feral, and neither of the other trees really appeal to me. I've actually only been logging in recently in an effort to chip away at 68 and flight form. But, alas, that's just not a juicy enough carrot.

So, Kapu's taking a dirt nap, and will be reborn as a Troll hunter of the same or similar name. Though my rather spotty attendance may suggest otherwise, I love the Tribe dearly and will most assuredly re-apply once I get to a point where I'm comfortable with my RP and my ability in this new incarnation.

Until then, I thank you for your patience and indulgence, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Kapukoa Aokuewa
Former Druid
Hope to see you again Kapu!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Kapu, whisper to an officer, to get back into the Tribe. ((Depending on how long it takes you of course, to come to your senses and awaken as a hunter *nodnod*)) See you upon your return.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Good luck! If you need a bit of help leveling, look up Keyathe, I could use some help as well.