Faldenclas Skywarden
((Me=jumping on the Sin'dorei bandwagon. Ambivalent as I've been toward the Blood Elves, the closer we get to BC launch the more and more excited I become. The elves have had some extremely dramatic history recently, and there are tremendously rich roleplaying opportunities. Therefore, my character, Faldenclas Skywarden, makes some noise))

I don't know whether to laugh, or weep, or simply be thankful I still have the breath to do either.

Quel'thalas is ours again, but it is a pale shadow of the home I remember. A mere decade ago our land was the jewel in the crown of the North. Our accomplishments are unrivaled in the annals of history: we drove back the Burning Legion in the War of the Ancients. We shattered the spine of the Amani Empire. We raised the humans up from the filth and taught them the secrets of steel and sorcery. Our vigilant rangers enabled the Alliance of Lordaeron to defeat the savage Horde in the Second War, and round up the remaining orcs during the aftermath.

And where was the Alliance when doom came to Silvermoon on a thousand dead feet?

Now we are a beggared folk. The Alliance has failed. Lordaeron is dust and ashes. Stormwind and Theramore condemn us for what we must do simply to survive. How easy it must be for them to make their sanctimonious declarations against our practices. Our Quel'dorei kin that fled Silvermoon hide behind the skirts of that Proudmoore girl, and decry us as traitors, demon-worshippers, and worse. Bravo, cousins, truly your hands are so clean.

And speaking of sanctimony, what of those unwashed throwbacks, the Kal'dorei? The Alliance has thrown in with them, the very same that banished us after our arts saved their dusky hides ten millenia ago. Wave your sticks and rattle your bones, you obsolete primitives.

With the Sunwell raped and our power gone, we clearly are of no further value to the noble and illustrious Alliance. Used-up, we've been cast aside. And now the Horde comes hanging on our bell.

The Horde. The bloody, savage Horde.

Perhaps it is only because of our old friends, the people of Lordaeron. These humans are the only people that have kept faith with us all these years.... and I fear to look upon them; I wonder how many faces I'll see that I recognize from the Scourge attacks on Silvermoon. Even Lordaeron attacked us.... and they have the gall to call themselves Forsaken. What in the world do they think they know of abandonment?

We held the world in the palms of our hands. The stars themselves danced to our pleasure, and now we beg scraps from the tables of savages.

Can you ask why I hate?
((This should be Blizz's intro to the BE on the site or in print. Well done.))
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
(( Anathamon likes a girl with an open mind and opinions! It gives him something to pretend he cares about. ))