Faiz
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwisede

Me name be Faiz. I be a simple troll, I don ave any use fer titles.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Me vojucation? I be a user of Mojo, da primal force dat been round fer a long time, I guess ya could call me a mage.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I were born on an isle, I don know which one, or where. I had a normal period of growin up an gettin Mojo. Den I tink I got hexed fer a long time, cause da next ting I kin remember be da hinterlans an some elfies tryin ta kill me. I wondered fer a bit an met Ebberk, who tought me da folly of da arcane magics dat I were usein at da time. I learned da history of azeroth dat had happened while I couldn remember an decided dat I should probably do someting ta elp, an gain as much mojo as I could while I were doin it. So ere I be.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I be workin on learnin ow ta use bandages, dey seem ta be quite useful ta avoid death. I also met some gobbos dat used interestin tings ta make explosions widout magic. Dey tought me some of dem an while dey were alot more useful when I wasn as strong, I still keep a few round.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I kin sorta remember bein a part of Nocturnal, an recently I were a part of da Bleedin Thunder clan, but dey were both lackin someting so I parted ways wid dem as peacefully as I could.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Da Ironsong Tribe be da best dat I've seen, frienly an good at what dey do. Other den me teacher Ebberk I've been ta places wid Sevi an Jaydn, an maybe some others, I be avin a hard time recallin. Also ya all ave a sense of humor, which be a good ting when ya be pokin creatures dat kin take yer head off widout even tryin hard.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I be sure dat I had trials when I were a young troll, but I can't recall dem. I tink I went dragon huntin once, dat were a bad idea, I were lucky ta excape wid me skin! But dat be ow it be, ya don ave ta kill everyting ta win, sometimes it be nice ta jus live.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I been tryin ta find a new pair of boots fer a real long time now. It jus not be fun ta run away from tings when yer boots chafe!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Goin places, doin tings, becomin stronger. An sheepin people, I enjoy dat alot!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yup.
I would like to add to these reports. I found Faiz soon after her breaking free of her ensorcelment. I detected the residual enchantment and help her overcome the last effects. In the meantime I also taught her the magics of Frost. A school she took quickly to. A very talented student. She is a skilled mage, and willing to be helpfull and kind. Her remsembles in part Shillatae as well, perhapps their is some relation? Whatever the case, I would recomend her to guild membership.

Archmagus Ebberk Dalaran the III